93: Cherishing the Present

#TCS93: Cherishing the Present

Harper Aurora's POV

Our day went so well, because we all spent it together at the Main Building in the Empire. Everyone was just so happy and light. We even played with our younger siblings all day because we just missed them so much.

Ate Miracle and Alas with the Crowns were all busy. They needed to attend things because of all the aftermath that happened in the Empire. We wanted to help them and become involved in fixing, but they advised us to stay with our parents and our younger siblings.

We couldn't really argue because it was like finally, we were able to breathe after a long suffocating, unstable, and hard journey. It was also almost noon when we all woke up, and although it was late, all of us were tired after everything.

The Evans siblings, Luna and the Crowns weren't tired at all, they were bonding with our parents and our younger siblings when we all woke up. It was a breath of fresh air. It was like waking up in a garden of paradise after being punished in hell.

We were all having a mini picnic in the garden, and it was already afternoon. Time flew so fast because we had fun, and we were resting. Although some weren't here it was still crowded because of our siblings and parents.

"Ano ba Altair, tigilan mo nga si Ais at si Blithe!" Athena shrieked at Altair, and she suddenly hit his head jokingly.

"Aray! Grabe! Ikaw ba 'yong kinukulit ko?! Gusto mo lang yata magpapansin sa akin kasi si Ais at Blithe ang ginugulo ko, eh!" retorted Altair in an irritated tone.

"And one, two, three, fight!" Liam added fuel to the fire as usual. Biblee clapped because of her brother's encouragement.

"Ano lalaban kang suntukan?!" hamon ni Altair kay Athena.

"Talo ka naman, h'wag ka na maghamon!" Nicholas remarked while rolling his eyes.

"Hoy! Ba't ka nang-aatake ha?!" Altair screamed at Nicholas, who was looking at the two with a bored expression.

"Why are you even fighting? Just leave Ais and Blithe alone. They are so done with the two of you," spoke Aristle while shrugging his shoulders. I gave thumbs up while nodding my head, and high fived at Aristle.

"It's okay, Ate Athena," Ais mentioned and smiled at her sister, who was glaring at Altair.

"Kuya, can you braid my hair instead of fighting with Ate Athena? It's nakakarindi." Blithe pouted and she held Altair's hand and gave him ponytails for him to braid her hair. Altair hissed but then followed the little request from their bunso.

"Alam mo Blithe, masyado ka yata natututo sa mga keep calm trio." Biblee made pansin on how Blithe spoke.

"It's so cute kaya!" I responded with a teasing smile. "Right, Blithe? It's so nice speaking like us, 'di ba? It's making irita to others without intending to!" I exclaimed happily, and Blithe clapped her hands.

"Right, Ate! And it's sosyal pakinggan, 'di ba Ais!" masayang dagdag pa ni Blithe.

"I know! It's like Ate Art! Mom and Dad kept saying na Ate Art never left our house whenever they hear me!" Ais added while nodding her head, and smiling at Blithe. Those two were really magkasundo when it comes to kaartehan! It's so fetch!

"Nakakahawa pala ang ka-conyo-han," iiling-iling na say ni Biblee.

Honoka, Art, and I glared at her with a knotted forehead, and she put her hands up.

"Jusko, Aislynn, nakakatuliling ka talaga magsalita kapag ginagaya mo si Ate Art!" reklamo ni Athena sa bunsong sibling nila.

"Ate Athena, you are too maton kasi, you should act like your goddess name!" Aislynn retorted while smiling at Athena. The latter facepalmed because of what she heard, and we all laughed because she looked so stressed.