92: Tragically Beautiful

#TCS92: Tragically Beautiful

Miracle Silhouette's POV

The silent cries, the hurtful atmosphere, and the heartbreaking stares were the things that was making it hard for me to breathe. Suddenly, everyone was just so vulnerable and naked without any pretensions.

If one was hurting, everyone was. Although, some showed relief and forgiveness, you could really tell that it was so emotional for them, too. Who wouldn't? The wound that was never-healing was exposed to them.

The regrets, the hopeful wish of wanting to go back in time, and the days of rain and pain. It was all coming back to our parents, and as their children, we were in pain, too. And I could still feel the heaviness from it.

We might be okay now... we may be cured now... we may forgive now... but that wouldn't mean it was all forgotten. Some wounds would just never heal even with the time's hopeless wish, and turns.

And that wound would be the reason why we could stand stronger, and braver. I hoped they would all look at it that way. I hoped they would carry those as a reminder that they surpassed it... and they were happy now.

"Mama..." We all looked at Akira when we heard him called Tita Shana. I immediately removed my gaze from Tita Shana when I saw her covered her mouth with his son's delicate but hurtful way of calling her.

Niyakap ako ni Akakios sa gilid n'ya at saka marahang tinapik ang balikat ko. It comforted me, yes, but did make me want to cry. However, my eyes didn't really pour tears, instead, my heart just gripped inside of me.

"Why... did you do it, Mama?" mahinang tanong ni Honoka habang nasasaktan ang tinig. I gazed at her from my peripheral vision, and saw Rebel holding her inside his arms. Honoka was bitting her lips with her eyes pooling with crystalline liquid.

Tita Shana closed her eyes as tears streamed down her face. Tito JJ was holding her hand, waiting for her to do the talking but also comforting her at the same time. Tumingin si Tita Shana sa mga anak at mapait na ngumiti.

"My sin... is not yours to carry, please remember that..." malumanay at nagpapaintinding simula ni Tita Shana. Akira and Honoka nodded their heads, Honoka's diamond tears flowed down her cheeks, and Akira looked up to avoid shedding it.

For those two... Tita Shana had always been their favourite and their precious kind and loving mother. And knowing that Tita Shana caused pain to Tita Alyx, Tita Lian, my Momo, and my Dada, they must have been feeling so heavy and suffocated.

Hindi man nila kasalanan, hindi maiiwasan na masaktan sila para kay Rebel at Biblee.

"As you all know... Princess lost her memories, and Nate was made believe that she died," sambit ni Tita Shana, kaya tumango silang lahat. They knew about my Momo and Dada's playing fate, and unending love for each other.

My Momo and Dada's story that I would forever love, and would forever admire.

"We kept... Princess hidden, and a secret," Tita Shana mentioned while wiping her tears. Itinago man at prinotektahan nila si Momo dahil sa pamilya namin, hindi nila alam kung gaano nila nasaktan si Dada, pati na rin ang doofuses ni Momo.

I could never really blame Tita Shana, Tita Alyx, and Tita Lian for that decision, but I could also sympathize with the struggle and never-ending longing that Tito JJ, Tito Thon-Thon, and Tito Tim-Tim felt. Especially Dada... he blamed himself for so long. He lost so much time with my Momo.

"We thought... we were doing great, we thought we were protecting her, but in the end... we realized that we are keeping her away from someone who was living like a dead person, from someone who was only screaming her name even in dreams, and from someone who truly loves her..." humihikbing saad ni Tita Shana.