18: Rebel's Reign

Sorry for all the errors! Enjoy reading!

#TCS18: Rebel's Reign

Amythee Hope's POV

"Nanay, this is not a good joke, now, would you mind getting up?"

"Because... it's time to get even."

Gabby please remember that I am also an Evans.

God, I couldn't believe it. Napahawak ako sa noo ko at hindi mapigilan napabuntong hininga ng malalim. I was shaking. Shaking in fear earlier, but now... I am shaking in excitement and realizations. Kaya pala... ganun na lang 'yung mga nangyari kanina, kaya pala ganito na lang ang resulta ng mga putok ng baril.

Huminga ako ng malalim at inilahad ang kamay sa harap ni Nanay. "Nanay, this is a game, right? Organized by our very own cousin named Fate Gaebrylle Light Evans? Tumayo ka na, please lang. Hindi ako makakaganti ng nakahiga ka r'yan." I stated frustratedly.

I mentally counted up to ten to wait for Nanay, if she's not going to participate in my counter attack might as well just admit that I guessed correctly. My nightmares are exactly like this and this is all de ja vu.

I am not dumb. Maybe I noticed it too late, but sooner or later I was bound to find this one out.

Ilang saglit pa bigla na lang gumalaw ang katawan ni Nanay. Humiga s'ya ng prente sa sahig. Her initial reaction was to chuckle like it was the most fun prank she ever pulled off. Oh, well, they were pretty successful if you ask my opinion.

"You are such a crybaby, Hope!" She exclaimed while laughing.

I grimaced at her. "Hindi magandang biro 'yun, Nanay." Nanlulumong sabi ko. The horror of losing my parents... hindi ko yata kakayanin kung may prank na naman na ganito sa buhay ko. Baka ako ang matuluyan imbis na sila.

"I know, I know. But it's for your own benefit." She reasoned out while sitting up then wiping the stains of fake blood on her face. Looks can be really deceiving. My Nanay looks so holy to be honest, but she's the opposite.

And Gabby! She's an angel in our eyes, but she's the one who made this game!

"Baka matrauma 'yung mga kapatid namin..." Mahinang bulong ko. They are too young for this. Kami sigurong matatanda kaya makipagsabayan sa ganitong laro ni Gabby, pero pa'no na lang sina Aislynn, sina Blithe?

I don't want them to develop some kind of trauma, I don't want them to experience sleepless nights and always shaking in fear when something reminds them of their nightmare. Trust me, it was terrifying and terrible.

"You really think, we'll do that to the younger ones?" Tumayo si Nanay at saka ako hinawakan sa balikat.

"Hope, your trauma had been keeping you from your real abilities. And we are to blame why you had to live your life with it..." Napatungo si Nanay at saka napabuntong hininga. I remained silent and decided to listen to her words.

"The kids are in a safe place; they actually know about this..." She told me chuckling. I gasped when I heard her say that, "Nanay!" I shouted in disbelief! I cannot believe it!

"Don't tell me... pati sina Theon, alam 'to? Pati sina Biblee?" Naguguluhang tanong ko, napaatras din ako sa pagkakahawak sa akin ni Nanay. Pakiramdam ko kasi sasabog 'yung ulo ko dahil sa narinig ko.

"Kind of..." Nag-aalinlangang sabi ni Nanay.

I gaped at her unbelievably.

"GABBY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.