55: Endless Slumber

Action packed chapter! Enjoy reading. Salamat! 🤍

***

#TCS55: Endless Slumber

I pressed my lips together, and breathed heavily, as I slowly walked down the huge stairwell with no lights on. I was so careful not to make any kind of sounds, even the noise of my breathing was not supposed to be heard. I also toned down my aura, and I was sure, I became invisible to other people's naked eyes.

Mabilis akong kumilos, at halos magpadulas na sa railings ng hagdan para lang mapabilis ang pagbaba. Pagkatapos no'n, maingat at tahimik akong pumunta sa garahe ng mansyon kung nasaan kami nananatili ngayon. I hacked its system and lock first because I was sure, they were all careful about this, I had been secretly trying to counter their system, in case of emergency, so I could freely access any cars or equipment here.

Kaya naman mabilis kong nagawa 'yun. It beeped a little, but no alarm or alert echoed and alerted anyone. I chose a car. Wala kasing motor na pwedeng gamitin, dahil 'yun ang pinakamadaling sasakyan na itakas dito. Sobrang ingat nila, pero kapag may kailangan akong gawin, wala talagang makakapigil sa akin.

I clicked the small screen on my hands to unlock the car even without keys. When it opened, a smirk slowly painted on my lips. Mabilis akong sumakay ro'n, at nagpipindot pa sa screen para makuha nang maayos ang kontrol at makalabas ako sa garahe ng walang nakakaalam. Matapos no'n, sinimulan ko ang makina.

I also fixed another screen that I have in my contact lenses. Do'n ko nakikita ang mga nangyayari ngayon kay Gabby at sa paligid n'ya. I also fixed my earrings that had a device so I could hear whatever it was in the other line.

I heaved a sigh, when I adjusted the screen to see the whole surroundings in a 'map' view.

There were red dots that indicated suspicious behaviour of those who were probably from the Domain, or some people who were just planning things against Gabby. Gabby had been turning things upside down in the underground cities. She had been the center of attention because of her tricks and skills.

However, they didn't know that under the mask of that person who brought them terror, was just a child. For Pete's sake! Gabby's not even sixteen yet! She was just fourteen, turning fifteen in a few months! There was no way she could always survive dangerous situations! She still had tons of limits!

"Stay safe, Gabby. Ate's going to protect you no matter what," I whispered, when I stepped on the accelerator the moment the garage's door was up in an open. Mabilis kong pinaandar ang kotse, at halos pinaharurot dahil hindi ako pwedeng mahuli, baka kung ano'ng mangyari sa kapatid ko.

When I arrived at the city, there was a little traffic, and it pissed me off, so I kept on going from one lane to another. Some cars have been pressing their horns on me, because sometimes I'd move unexpectedly and would almost cause coalition.

Mabuti na lang sanay na sanay ako sa ganito, kaya kahit mapanganib sa pangin ng iba alam kong kontrolado ko pa rin ang lahat.

I also controlled some of the stoplights, para hindi ako tumigil sa mga 'yun. A car almost hit me, if I wasn't fast enough to accelerate again because of the change in traffic lights. I remained silent, while one hand was on the steering wheel and the other was doing some hacking for the stoplights, and to monitor Gabby continuously.

Napakunot-noo no'ng bigla akong makakita ng mga sniper sa labas ng gusaling pinuntahan ni Gabby. I focused the attention, and camera to those men, and saw that they were the ones who had been following Gabby non-stop whenever she would go to any underground cities. I gritted my teeth.