61: Twisted Hierarchy

Hello, crowns. Have a good day. Sorry for all the errors and take care. Thank you so much! 🤍

***

#TCS61: Twisted Hierarchy

Amythee Hope's POV

"Oh... my... gosh." Halos ibulong ko na lang ang mga salitang 'yun nang makaluhod kaming lahat at itungo ang mga ulo dahil sa sinabi ni Mrs. Kiseki—ni Miracle.

My head was spinning, I was catching my breath, and my heart was inside my ears. I couldn't really process what was going on. I was so dumbstruck and confused. It was like the world and my brain stopped functioning.

Mrs. Kiseki... the teacher that we always have that was always sleepy, lazy, and tired in class was really Miracle? Paano? Kailan pa nangyari ang bagay na 'yun? I was getting so fucked up while thinking of it.

Then it slowly dawned on me. Kiseki. Kiseki means Miracle in Japanese! What the hell?! Why did I only realize it now?! She was in front of us, she was right in our faces, she was watching us from eye to eye!

Pakiramdam ko mahihimatay ako sa mga nararamdaman ko. Hindi ko malaman ang reaksyon na dapat o sapat para sa nasasaksihan namin ngayon. Kaso bago pa ako mawala sa sariling katinuan, bigla akong hinila ni Theon patayo.

I saw Miracle on the stage, standing in her throne. She was looking so powerful. Gone was the aura we thought that would be invisible... she was shining in a really terrifying way. Nalalamig talaga ako sa nakikita ko!

The oversized gown she was wearing was almost a mess because of the rain, but she suddenly removed it, and we all gasped when we saw her in a golden maroon fitted dress that was only above the knees.

Then her hands automatically took the guns from her leg side pockets. Damn! She looked so beautiful but so scary at the same time! Lalong-lalo na dahil suot n'ya pa rin 'yung Sinner's Crown. I saw her little smirk, looking at the Senses from above.

They were still kneeling down. With some girl in mask, holding their shoulders.

Napalingon ulit ako kay Miracle, she raised her two hands, and pointed at them. My eyes widened! That was so far! And she has someone—an ally—the girl, that was upstairs and was holding Alain and Donovan!

"No... way..." I heard Biblee whispered looking at them.

Manlalaban sana sina Donovan at Alain do'n sa taong nasa likod nila, pero kitang-kita namin kung paano sila walang magawa. They were freaking helpless! But we almost died in their hands back then!

What the heck? What the hell? What the fuck?

Ito ba? Was this the gap in our skills and strengths? Those guys were no ordinary enemies! But with only Miracle and the girl upstairs, they managed to control everything in a snap! Kinilabutan ako nang husto sa nakikita at nasasaksihan! That was insane!

"Creating havoc tonight... also means digging your own grave."

Damn! Shivers travelled through my spine when we heard Miracle seethed those words. She angled both her hands, and I saw in slow-motion, how she freaking pulled the trigger! I held my breath! Sinundan ko pa ng tingin ang mga balang sabay na pinaputok.

"Holy shit! That was unbelievable!" sigaw ni Cleon nang makita kung paanong dumaplis ng sabay sa pisngi ni Donovan at Alain ang bala ng baril! Their cheeks were both bleeding right now! In the freaking same spot! Kaliwa lang kay Alain at kanan kay Donovan!

We all saw how much they winced in pain, how they wanted to fight back, but it felt like there was a gravity weighing them down. Like their knees were tied in chains on the floor! The pressure was so real! Parang bigla akong naawa sa kanila!