2: Someone Special

2: Someone Special
Amythee Hope Yoon's POV

"Nanay, Tatay, we'll go!" I yelled from the gate

"Nanay, Tatay, we'll go!" I yelled from the gate. While Nanay and Tatay are still inside the house fixing things. "Wait up, Hope!" I heard Nanay screamed. Biblee and Liam are already waiting inside the car.

"Ate Hopie! What's up? Let's go! We'll be super duper to the uber late!" My ever so talkative sister demanded. I gestured at her to stay put and to wait a little more, because if we left without Nanay and Tatay's presence, hell will freeze.

"Amythee! Is your brother's bag already prepared, and his lunch?" Tatay squealed, and I heard numerous footsteps nearing to the gate, and finally there! My ever so late and paranoid Nanay and Tatay.

"Yes, Tatay. I already checked everything for my siblings so don't worry about anything, and you and Nanay will be also late for your work, so we'll be going too." I said urgently, and both of them sighed.

They both hugged and kissed me, and they also went to Biblee and Liam to kiss and hug them. Napangiti ako dahil sa nangyari. Hinding hindi ako magsasawa kahit kailan na ganito kaming pamilya.

Ang saya lang kasi talaga na kumpleto at masaya kami tapos sobrang mapagmahal at maalaga pa ng mga magulang namin. Nothing could ever go wrong in this family, unless uncontrollable things happened.

I went to the driver's seat and closed the door when Nanay knocked on my glass window. Ibinababa ko ang bintana ng kotse. "Be careful, Amythee Hope. Make sure to accommodate your siblings especially Liam. I trust you, baby, okay?" She reminded. I chuckled lovingly.

"Of course, Nanay, you can count on me. Have a good day ahead!" I exclaimed and she kissed her palm and she placed it in my head. "Bye sweetie." She bid farewell, we, the Yoon siblings just smiled.

I started to drive, and when we are at the gate of this executive subdivision I saw our barkada's cars. The Sys, the Williams, the Villamors and the Morbelques. Binusinahan ko na sila at bumaba ang binata ng kotse ni Theon.

"You are almost late, Amythee, what happened?" He asked calmly, I looked at him apologetically.

"Nanay and Tatay being overprotective and loving?" Nag-aalinlangang sagot ko. I heard him giggled because of my answer. "Sure thing." He replied while nodding.  "Let's go." He added and we all started to drive following Theon's car.

Habang nagdridrive ay hindi ko maiwasan na hindi bumalik ang ala-ala ko sa nangyari nitong nakaraang araw bago maayos ang nga papel namin para makalipat kami sa bagong school namin.

Kagigising ko lamang at kusang humakbang ang mga paa ko patungo sa katabing kwarto ko. Marahan kong binuksan ang pinto, at napahikab hikab muna. Doon ko nakita si Biblee na natutulog pa.

"Biblee." Inaantok na tawag ko sa kaniya. Hindi siya agad nagising kaya naman nilapitan ko na. I tapped her forehead lightly and repeatedly. "Biblee." I called, she grunted.