70: Twisted Hidden Suffering

#TCS70: Twisted Hidden Suffering

Miracle Silhouette's POV

"Silhouette, the Crown Sinner."

The moment those words came out of my mouth, they all almost fell on the floor while holding their breaths and looking so terrified of me. I felt a gripping pain in my chest because of their reaction.

Looking at Hope who was currently breaking down, and weeping loudly, made it heavier and more tensed. She was shouting as if the nightmare that she had been denying all her life, suddenly pulled her in the abyss. Making her witness the concealed memory that she had been keeping.

That was why she was always sorry to me... because she shot me, and she thought that because of what she did, I turned into a monster. She thought she created the monster inside me. Her betrayal... runs deep in her mind, that the scenes after that betrayal became blurry in her head.

But she was wrong. I didn't become an evil because of her shot, it was because of the Marquis Empress. The way she kept whispering Silhouette, and her voice of command with threats and danger. It was the one that pushed me to the limit.

I could still vividly recall everything that happened in that night. How could I forget that? The name that I loved the most—because it was my Momo's and her twin's name combination—became something that I despised the most.

That name caged me, and became the start of the sufferings that we experienced.

Nanatili akong nakatingin sa umiiyak at naghihingalong si Hope, habang yakap-yakap s'ya ni Theon habang pinapatahan. Ni hindi makalapit sa kanila ang lahat, dahil sa tindi ng tensyon. Lahat sila mukhang hindi humihinga at tinakasan ng kaluluwa.

"Silhoue..." I turned my head to see the voice that calmed everything in me. He slowly showed me his hand, and when I reached it, he enclosed me into a hug.

Pakiramdam ko nang magkakataong 'yun... pwedeng-pwede akong maging mahina sa bisig n'ya. Na pwede kong kalimutan lahat ng sakit at pait na dinala ko simula pagkabata. I hugged him tightly, and I felt his hand caressing my head.

"I love you... because you are Silhouette..." he whispered tenderly, and a tear fell from one of my eyes. I gulped because I could feel my heart aching so bad.

"Ate?" Humarap ako nang marinig ko ang boses ni Justice na tinawag ako. Hindi ako pinakawalan ni Akakios sa bisig n'ya kahit nakaharap ako kay Justice. He also wiped the tear from my cheeks. I heaved a sigh.

"I'm sorry..." My lips trembled.

I was also afraid to see how they would see me from now on... but I didn't want to start training them, and being with them, with this cloaked truth. Gusto ko wala kaming lihim sa isa't isa, dahil malalim ang pinagmulan ng trauma namin ni Hope.

"Ate... was that the reason for everything back then?" Lumapit si Rebel sa akin habang nagtatanong. Kita ko ang pagtutubig sa mga mata n'ya. He looked up, and tried to reach for my hand.

Akakios removed me from his embrace. Hinayaan n'ya akong makalapit kay Rebel. Kitang-kita ko kung paano nagpipigil ng iyak si Rebel sa narinig mula sa akin, sa kwentong hindi nila alam, dahil ang alam lang nila, nakuha kaming dalawa no'n, at pinahirapan.

"Ate's sorry for everything, Rebel..." Nagsimulang magpatakan ang mga luha ni Rebel, at kakaibang sakit sa puso ang naramdaman ko. Para akong nawalan ng hininga dahil sa matinding hapdi mula ro'n.

"No... I'm sorry... Ate..." Halos mawalan na s'ya ng boses, at saka ako mabilis na hinila para ikulong sa yakap n'ya. I rested my head on his shoulder, and I held the edge of his shirt. I was gripping it hard, as I heard his sob.