75: Wheel of Danger (II)

#TCS75: Wheel of Danger (II)

Miracle Silhouette's POV

Biblee looked so stressed with the things that were happening around her. She was looking so upset and worried about it. Her manpower wasn't enough for her to keep up with everything that she was hearing. Kaya naman kaagad s'ya napasabunot sa ulo.

Pagkatapos tiningnan n'ya 'yong alalay n'ya. I smirked, bringing that person was really a good decision. Why? The people they fought off earlier wasn't ordinary, they could be smart, and people whom you could count on—but if you were an enemy to them? It wouldn't be a good idea to trust them at all.

Betrayal runs in their blood, and nothing could change that. Biblee raised a brow at the man she brought who was cackling earlier with her comments, but stopped immediately when she looked at him. Napaayos 'yon ng pagkakaupo at napatikhim.

"I have a job for you. I think you should obey me, if you want me to bring you to the next challenges, and get out of here unscathed." Kumunot ang noo no'ng lalaki, pero wala s'yang nagawa kung hindi tumango kay Biblee.

"If you ever betray me, your blood will spill in this place, you got that?" A slight fear crossed in the eyes of the man with how Biblee sounded, and the aura she was giving off. It was like suddenly the little rabbit, because a fiery demon, and he couldn't even breathe while staring at her.

I chortled softly because I saw why she was my cousin. She literally got the aura that every Evans hold in their bloodline. Kita mo rin na alam n'yang hindi s'ya tratraydurin ng lalaki hangga't nando'n sila sa may mini office at hindi naglalaro sa may mismong challenge area.

She instructed the man to get another pen and paper, and start doing what she was doing. Kailangan lang din nito isulat ang mga naririnig nila mula sa ibang kwarto. Sabay-sabay halos nangyayari ang mga trial, kaya naman sobrang nalilito si Biblee sa mga boses nila.

When she made sure that the man was doing a decent job, she went back to what she was doing. Medyo nawala na 'yong pagkakakunot ng noo n'ya at saka 'yong hirap sa pag-iintindi ng lahat nang naririnig n'ya kasi nabawasan na 'yon.

She focused on what was happening to Luna and Justice because they were the ones who were breezing through the challenge.

They finished fighting off the enemies in the combat. Justice instructions were all accurate, add Luna's natural skills, and abilities in fighting. Gano'n din ang bilis ng instinct at pakiramdam nito sa mga kalaban. Talagang hahanga ka sa bilis at pagiging agresibo nito.

The angel Luna was gone, the moment she started to fight earlier. The calm voice of Justice helped her a lot. "You have five enemies with different weapons. At 2 o'clock you have someone with a gun, at 4 o'clock you have someone with two daggers, at 6 o'clock you have someone with brass knuckle claw. 8 o'clock you have someone with a metal pipe, and lastly, 10 o'clock you have someone with a bat."

Mabilis nakabisado ni Luna 'yon. "The one with the gun is going to fire it at you, kick it high, and the one at your back would attack you with metal pipe, dodge it, and try to slide your feet in a circle and trip them. Yeah, you are doing great."

Damn. Halos hindi pa yata nakakahinga o nakakaisang segundo ang mula sa pagkakarinig namin ang sinasabi ni Justice, pero halos kasabay ng pagsasalita n'ya ang ginagawa ni Luna. It was like Luna was programmed to follow Justice's command without getting confused.

"The gun is in the air, jump for it, straight, a little left, yeah, it will fall in your hands in three, two, one. Got it, Luna!" Nakita kaagad namin ang malaking ngiti sa labi ni Luna nang magawa n'ya 'yon nang walang kahirap-hirap.