23: Unknown Enemy

Sorry for all the errors!

#TCS23: Unknown Enemy

Amythee Hope's POV

Shock was an understatement when we saw Rebel just behind Luna. We were stoned and frozen on the spot. Questioning our own sight and if this was reality or some kind of joke in our dreams.

But we couldn't possibly have the same dreams, right?

As far as I remember, it was Luna's day. We were to surprise her, thank her, and throw a little party for her because, I swear, without her we wouldn't even survive this unfamiliar, vast, and dangerous lair of powerful people.

BOOM.

A loud sound suddenly popped out of nowhere, I automatically turned to see what had caused the disturbance. Party poppers. Yep, party poppers popped out 'cause of surprise. And not because to surprise people. Tragic.

"REBEL!" I was so sure it was Biblee who recovered first and shouted on the top of her lungs followed by the guys and I. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed to myself, still, blinking... I'm still processing everything that was happening! This exact thing couldn't be a dream! This should be real. This must be real!

We run to Rebel, I almost jumped to hug him and squeezed him in my arms. Oh my gosh, he is real. So real! Alive! I couldn't believe it! Although I hugged him, it just felt surreal, I started at him in awe. He looked perfect!

Hawig na hawig ni Tito Nate, pero ang tapang ng mukha. Every girl would drag themselves just for his glance! He's drop dead manly and his aura screamed power... and mischief. The same old, Rebel, but upgraded into some kind of deity.

And those gray eyes... I swear! It looked like heaven but intense hell would grab you as you stare. It made him look angelic but it certainly made me feel intimidated. Nakangiti na s'ya na'n pero nakakatakot pa rin, pa'no na lang kapag seryoso?

Damn, I'd feel like I'd die. Although, I still think, Gabby's power... is just something more compared to Rebel's. I mean, Gabby, if she'd tell you to die, you just have to die. You have no choice. That's how powerful her aura is, though she's showing her bright side to us.

Parang ayaw na namin pakawalan si Rebel sa pagkakayakap sa totoo lang. I even felt my eyes watered but I tried hard to keep it. I was just afraid that Rebel would disappear before us, it made me scared. No, please.

Nakakatakot kasi na nagpakita nga sila pero ayaw nilang mag-stay kasama namin. It hurts. Masakit sa puso at mabigat sa pakiramdam.

"Ay wow! Sumasapaw!"

I heard Luna's loud and lively voice echoed in the whole room. Oh, right! Napatingin ako sa kan'ya dahil do'n and she's smiling from ear to ear, chuckling softly while looking at how we locked Rebel in our arms.

"Ay saglit! Birthday mo nga pala!" Cleon shouted while giggling.

Napatawa ako dahil sa narinig kay Cleon. Luna's supposed to be the one who we will surprise but here is she, she brought us shock! I went to her and smiled.

"Oo nga eh, pero ang una n'yong pinuntahan 'yung surprise ko, imbis na akong birthday girl." She used a sarcasm tone but her laugh escaped from her mouth. Akala mo naiinggit pero sa totoo sobrang saya n'ya.

We all went to her and closed her into a hug. It lasted more than a minute. I felt Luna's happiness in that simple hug. I also saw how Rebel joined the hug just behind Honoka. We did not plan on letting Luna go from the hug up until she complained jokingly.