57: Welcome to the Empire

Hi, crowns! Good morning. I hope you had a good weekend. And have a great day, today!

Thank you so much and sorry for all the errors! Enjoy reading. 🤍

***

#TCS57: Welcome to the Empire

Miracle Silhouette's POV

I couldn't help but smile after we finished transferring necessary things that I asked inside the house that we were going to stay in inside the Empire. Isolde would stay with us, and Master Gideon would go in and out. Akakios would also go out if needed especially when it comes to business matters.

It thrilled me to think that I managed to enter this school again, without anyone's knowledge. I smirked and looked at the whole place. The school hasn't officially started yet, and only a few people had been in this place. Kaya naman walang nakahalata sa amin. Tricking the Empire administration and school was really a big achievement.

The person they had been looking for... was just around the corner. And they would never notice it.

"You have been grinning non-stop since we arrived here. That happy?" Napaayos ako ng pagkakatayo sa balcony ng bahay, habang tinatanaw ang magandang parke na malapit sa pinagtayuan ng malaking bahay kung saan kami mananatili.

Tapos may building din na kinuha sina Isolde sa dulong bahagi ng Empire, para do'n kami makagawa ng mga misyon, at makapag-training. Hindi 'yun nahalata, dahil noon pa man pwede nang gawin 'yun.

"Yeah, I could watch over them more closely," I stated truthfully. I saw how Isolde rolled her eyes. Glancing at the house that was bigger than the others, that was just across ours.

"You are freakishly terrifying, are you even aware?" Iiling-iling na imik nito, kaya naman napakunot-noo ako. Huh? Why? I was just doing things that I would benefit all of us, and would make us safer, although, there would be risks.

"Huh?" I flicked a brow at her.

"You are playing the whole game here. You set up everything—including the stage, and the players. And they don't not even know that you are the one doing all of it. And they will think it was all because of their plan and thinking? When it was really all you? Fucking twisted." I even saw Isolde hugged herself, and pretended that she got electrified.

I chuckled softly. Huffed an invisible air from my mouth, and felt the breeze.

"The moment you named me an Empress, you should have known." Pagak s'yang natawa sa sinabi ko, at inilagay ang magkabilang kamay sa baiwang.

"Just make sure you are not going to get caught. You are not the invisible person you used to be," paalala n'ya sa akin. Tumango ako sa kanya. Tinanguan lang n'ya ako at umalis s'ya. Nanatili ako sa balcony.

I gazed at the house across of us. Luna's house. I smiled.

Nanatili ako ro'n hanggang sa bigla na lang may yumakap sa akin mula sa likod. It didn't surprise me and I only leaned on his broad chest. The wind blew, and the feeling of peace was dancing in the atmosphere.

"We still have time before the official start of the school starts, wanna go out and do something?" I heard Akakios' soft voice. I inhaled a small amount of air, and giggled softly. Nanatili s'yang tahimik at nag-iintay ng sagot ko.

"Pwede ba? Limitado pa rin ang galaw natin," I stated as a matter-of-factly.

"Magaling ka namang tumakas 'di ba?" My lips parted in shock, and I faced him while breaking the hug. Hinampas ko s'ya nang malakas sa dibdib at nanlaki ang mga mata n'ya.