90: Last Battle Between Real and Fake

#TCS90: The Last Battle Between Real and Fake

Miracle Silhouette's POV

"Now... now... what would they do? They are given such a short time to decide about it," Isolde commented while her eyes were keenly focusing on what was happening on the stage. Caerus was pointing the blade of his sword at the neck of Alain. Layla was already beside him, and she was pointing a gun on Caerus.

However, Caerus was looking at them with blank eyes. Even Kinsley and Gretta were also on the stage with their weapons targeting the Morbelques, and Caerus. The intense atmosphere was doubling every second, since no one from each side were showing a sign of backing down.

"That's the main point of it," I told Isolde as I saw how each of them were on edge because just one move, the start of the fight would happen in a blink of an eye. The Senses were ready to attack them. They were just waiting for an opening.

"What do you mean, Ate?" pagtatanong ni Gabby bago s'ya lumingon sa akin.

I was about to answer but it was Akakios who spoke. I smirked because he already got why this thing was revealed in this chaos, and why I used this timing, although it might seem too much, and it might look unfair to the Morbelques.

"The pressure, the revelation, the ticking time... if they will not be able to stand up after the unexpected fall that they are experiencing in this situation, they will not stand a chance against the Domain," he mentioned with a tone that was so calm, full of understanding, but with a hidden threat.

"You are in a fight, you are in a battle, there will be things that will shake you. There will be things that will cause you break downs in an instant, if you cannot surpass that in a critical amount of time, you will be only facing death..." Akakios continued, and he looked at Gabby with a sad smile on his face.

I nodded at him to agree. "Aki's right. The Domain might put us in this kind of circumstance, and if they don't snap out of it immediately and choose to dwell, it will affect their way of fighting, and it could eventually lead to their own downfall." Napabuntonghinga ako matapos kong banggitin 'yon.

Nasa gitna ka ng laban, hindi ka pwedeng bigla na lang panghinaan ng loob, hindi ka pwedeng bigla na lang umiyak at biglang kainin ng emosyon mo. Dahil hindi lang kaligtasan ng ibang tao ang nakasalalay sa maikling segundo at minuto na 'yon. Buhay mo rin ang nakataya ro'n.

"There will be no mercy in battles. You might think you might need time to process everything but in wars... no one will wait for you. Either you die trying or you die being stuck," I stated the reality that we would soon face.

Bloodshed would be inevitable, but I wanted to lessen the casualties, that was why we were preparing everything, and in those preparations, there might be situations that they would not understand but I was hoping that they would eventually comprehend to why I chose this path.

"Now... that I did my part, the result will be up to them..." imik ko nang malumanay, habang nakatitig sa tensyong namumuo sa ibaba.

Artemis closed her eyes that was full of tears. She wiped it in a forced manner, and she tried to calm herself although I could clearly see in the glisten on her eyes on how much she was breaking inside. Her heart was shattering in pieces, but she was there standing strong in front of the Senses.

Theon's hands were shaking, and the tears in his eyes were painful. He looked so hurt and conflicted. He was probably thinking of so many things inside his head, but he couldn't do anything nor control it.

Cleon dried his tears, but the expression on his face screamed help. He was still struggling but he looked like he'd still face what was happening head on. He wasn't going to back down from the setback they were experiencing.