84: Cracking Pillar

Short Update. Sorry sobrang sabaw ko todei. Sana magustuhan n'yo pa rin. Ingat lagi. :(

#TCS84: Cracking Pillar

Luminous Erina's POV

"Damn, that was a long night!" Kael mentioned while stretching his arms and yawning. Biblee and Cleon also looked so tired and was both shaking their heads, and stretching their arms and legs. Napabuntonghininga naman ako at napaunat din.

"Grabe! Mas nakakapagod pala 'to kaysa makipaglaban ng mano-mano!" Cleon exclaimed and we all chuckled.

Iba rin kasi maging intel. We were doing everything, not just our minds, but our physical bodies were also trying to keep up with everything that was happening. Nasa kamay namin ang maraming bagay pati na rin ang buhay nila.

The things we were doing might not be flashy like all the fights and battles that were occurring in this place, but we were the masterminds of everything. We were setting up the stage, moving the pieces, and playing the game in a different angle.

And I think our parts were badass.

Hindi naman kasi kailangan na sa mismong labanan ka lang magpapakitang-gilas at masasabi na malakas ka talaga. If it weren't for us communicating and inventing devices for them to use these whole plans would be just pieces. A puzzle that wasn't solved, and with us doing the intel—we could complete and put the fragments together.

Napangisi na lang ako at napatingin sa buong paligid. May mga bakas ng dugo dahil sa laban na naganap sa lugar. If Thorn and Honoka didn't arrive, the mess could have been handled for an extended period of time.

Buti na lang dumating sila kaya naayos ang problemang hatid ni Kinsley. They dealt with him, and Cleon finally took a sit back to help us control what Kinsley did. We were hacked by his system, and it was a strong one.

He messed with us bigtime, and he came by surprise. And we needed all hands and heads together to make sure he'd never be able to counter our attack. I saw Kael... he wasn't taking Kinsley's attack seriously.

Why? If he worked in his real self... a freaking damn minute and I'd be over.

Nangilabot ako habang tinitingnan ang nakangising si Kael.

Miracle and Alas talked to us before we went here. The Evans's siblings including I. Kami lang. Sinabi nila na nandito kami hindi para lumalaban at tulungan sila. Nandito kami para manuod at kung manganganib man nang sobra—poprotektahan sila.

But other than that? Our business in here wasn't really serious. That was why I wasn't able to unleash my real self, and why Kael was even trying to slow down everything for Cleon and Biblee. Si Cleon at Biblee lang talaga ang bigay todo, pero kami tamang gawa lang ng akala nilang best namin.

First off, the Senses weren't our enemies, and if we were to deal with the Senses they'd be wiped out with only Paeng and Eon. Hindi na ako kailangan, hindi na kailangan si Kael o si Elly. 'Yong dalawang demonyo lang, hinding-hindi na makakahinga ang Senses sa Empire University.

The Evans were that powerful. And they weren't even showing us what they'd really got. Damn, I couldn't wait to see their growths and progress once they were allowed to fight with everything and without holding back.

The only reason why the Crowns and Pasaways were dealing with the Senses were all for experience. They were all maturing and growing, and seeing their potentials and skills. And it wouldn't be finished with just the trainings.

Dahil aminin man o hindi, sadyang iba ang aktuwal sa mga nangyayari sa mga pagsasanay nila. And this war would be the basis if they would be ready to face the Domain. Imagine, Miracle and Alas... they were too powerful. Isolde and Master Gideon, they were the real definition of power.