73: Training Commence

Hello, Crowns! Have a great day and keep safe!

Sorry for all the errors, hope you'll leave some comments, and thank you so much!

***

#TCS73: Training Commence

Miracle Silhouette's POV

It was such a long and hard night. I couldn't continue the plan for them to fight off enemies after we revealed to them what really happened. Kaya naman imbis na magpatuloy sa training bumalik na lang kaming lahat sa mansyon na hinanda namin para sa kanila.

Akakios was there to help them settle down because they were all still crying and heartbroken with our past. I couldn't blame them. Hope was so affected that she lost consciousness after crying so hard. Even the happy Biblee was staring in the air while tears were streaming down her face, when we reached the mansion.

Mabuti na lang nakabawi ang mga kapatid ko. They also supported Akakios for everyone to have dinner, before going to sleep. Walang nagsalita at halos walang makatingin sa mga mata namin. When they were glancing at me, they would bow their heads, and their eyes would look red, because it was still heavy for them.

Hinayaan ko na lang sila at umakyat ako sa central balcony ng mansyon, at tahimik na pinagmasdan ang madilim na langit na may buwan na napakaliwanag. Kakaunti lang ang bituin na matatanaw mo ro'n, pero payapa ang lahat.

While I was alone, sighing with all the heaviness that made my heart feel lighter, I felt someone hugged me from the back. I automatically smiled when I felt his warmth. My heart hammered but it was in a really good way.

"You should rest..." The calmness in his voice was so soothing. I closed my eyes while caressing his arms that was locking me inside his embrace. I rested my back and head against him. He didn't say anything but I could guess that he was smiling sincerely.

"Are we still proceeding tomorrow?" he asked gently, slowly resting his chin on my shoulder as the wind blew.

"Yeah, but I wanted to postpone the other things for next week. They looked so heartbroken and tired. I don't think they could focus with it fully." Naramdaman ko ang pagtango ni Akakios at ang matunog na paghinga n'ya.

"It's you that is supposed to rest, I could handle all of them," he told me as he slowly held my waist to turn me around so we were face to face. I beamed at him, and I saw how his eyes were worried about me, but he looked relieved when he saw me smiling.

Akakios knew about all of it, even before I informed the pasaways about the past. At kagaya nang unang pagkakataon n'yang malaman 'yon, ganito pa rin ang reaksyon n'ya ngayon. He was always considering my feelings and my well-being first before anything.

"Don't worry about me, Akakios," simula ko sa kanya, at naramdaman ko ang paghigpit ng hawak n'ya sa likod at may bandang baiwang ko. "I am healing in my own pace, and I am contented with everything."

"You might be healing, but I don't want you to overdo things. I am always here for you." I slowly traced his cheeks, and the bridge of his nose. He chuckled, while I only titled my head while admiring him.

"Silhoue?" he suddenly called, when instead of responding to what he said, I was just gazing at him peacefully. I unhurriedly painted a small smile on my lips.

"I experienced hardships, yes, but I stood up tall again, and again. I'm ready to face another tomorrow, Aki," mahinang bulong ko sa kanya, at marahang inilagay ang mga kamay ko sa batok n'ya.

"I'm proud, and will always be proud of you." Mahina akong natawa dahil sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam na marinig ang bagay na 'yon mula sa kanya. I just felt so at ease and so lucky being with him.