46: A Moment With You

Sorry for all the errors!

Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays. Love lots! ♥️✨

Hope you drop some comments for this chapter. Enjoy reading! And have a blessed day. 😊

* * *

#TCS46: A Moment with You

Amythee Hope's POV

When we were done changing and drying ourselves in the yacht we all went to the deck and waited for everyone to arrive. Law's just sitting on one sun lounger looking at us without saying anything. He's just smiling and looking so relaxed. While the rest of us are tensed and we don't even know what to do or what to react.

How could we? We didn't even have a permission to greet nor to celebrate with him. It's like we are walking on a teeny tiny thread of ice and he's the sunlight. Hindi mo alam kung kailan s'ya magliliyab at pwedeng ikamatay namin ang maaring mangyari.

Damn, how could someone who looked cheerful and godly emit this kind of danger? He's really like the sun. So, bright and gives light, but also a dangerous one. A danger that you'd want to reach, but could not. What an awful situation it is?

After a few moments, the trio who we have been waiting for, arrived. Finally! Harper rolled her eyes the moment she went to our circle while still standing. Nakabilog kasi kaming lahat habang naka-indian sit sa deck. Si Law ang wala sa circle namin. Nakakatakot din kasing tawagin, mamaya tumanggi, o kaya mamaya bigla na lang mawala. Talent pa naman nila 'yon, 'yong maglaho na lang bigla.

"So... what do we have here? Prayer meeting?" Harper stated unbelievably crossing her arms.

We all looked at her with a little surprise. Only Law had the guts to bark a laughter. He stood up from where he's sitting and directly went to Harper. "Could be... who's leading? Pierce?" Bumaling ito kay Pierce na napa-iwas ng tingin. "Thorn?" The other gulped, but Biblee couldn't really help herself and burst out in to a laugh.

"Inaapi n'yo na naman 'yung magkapatid, nako, talaga hindi kayo makakaakyat ng langit ng wala 'yang dalawang 'yan." She commented laughing hysterically almost rolling at her sit. Lumapit si Law sa amin at saka hinayaan maupo si Harper sa inuupuan nila kanina.

While Honoka and Art joined our little circle. Law remained standing beside Harper. The dimples were so evident while he was smiling at peace.

"What did you tell them that they are this dead quiet?" Harper asked in confusion.

"I didn't tell them anything. I was waiting for a warm welcome but I was greeted with this..." He trailed as he pointed our organized circle and uneasy awkward actions. Natawa si Harper at si Law kaya kahit papano nawala 'yung kaba sa buong barkada.

"Woohooo!" Cleon let out a shout and jumped to stand up.

"The triplets are finally complete! Group hug!" He added and Law spread his arms for an embrace. Lahat kami ay tuwang tuwang napatayo na para bang nawala lahat ng commanding at intimidating aura mula sa kan'ya. We were all excited and enthusiastic for the hug, but he suddenly grabbed Harper and...

"Hoy!" Sabay na sigaw ni Biblee at Cleon.

"Hahaha!" We couldn't help but chuckle when instead of welcoming our hug, he pulled Harper and she's the only who got a hug from him. Tatawa tawa sa amin si Law habang nagpupumiglas si Harper. Hindi ko maiwasan hindi masiyahan at sumibol ang napakagaan at napakapayapang pakiramdam sa puso ko.