81: The Start

Hello, Crowns! Good morning! I hope you are all well. Thank you for waiting patiently. Enjoy reading!

THE EMPIRE HEIRS (formerly known as THE GANGSTER HEIRS) is now published under PSICOM! The orginal Improbus Ille Imperium is now available! I hope you grab your copy! Thank you so much!

Always take care, and have a great day! 🤍

***

#TCS81: The Start

Miracle Silhouette's POV

"How's the plan going?" I asked Biblee, after I sat down on the swivel chair near her. She was so focused on what she was doing that she didn't really look at me, and just nodded with knotted forehead. I chuckled a little because she had the same expression that Cleon was wearing.

I checked the monitor and what they were doing. They were still hacking the Senses system inside the Empire University. They were trying to access their student records, and the other information we could take from them.

Although I gave them the access that Momo and Dada gave me to access the student's identities and personal information, some of the information were removed, and we discovered that the Senses did hack the system so they could protect their own identities. It was fixed immediately by Yvo, but the Senses acted fast, and made another system on their own.

It was a replica of the secured system in the Empire, that was why Yvo was having a hard time dealing with it. Para kasing nakikipaglaban si Yvo sa sarili n'ya. At aminin man o hindi ni Yvo, masyadong maganda at secured ang system na ginawa n'ya na pati s'ya nahihirapan s'yang i-counter 'yon.

Si Biblee at Cleon naman pati sina Luna at Justice ang patuloy na gumagawa ng plano tungkol sa pagharap nila sa Senses. A few days from now, all of their plans would bear fruit, and the school would soon become a home of terror and war.

Other were also scheming their own strategies to protect the students inside the University that would be tangled in the war that was about to commence. Minsan pumupunta ang ilang pasaway sa school nang patago, para ilagay ro'n ang mga kailangan nilang mga bagay para masiguradong walang casualty na mangyayari sa mga taong inosente.

They were also discovering a lot of things while in there, and would report everything. Nalaman namin na mukhang may mga hawak na estudyante ang Senses sa school, at may ilang mga bomba at explosive na nakatanim sa school at maari 'yong pasabugin ng Senses ano mang oras.

That was why Biblee and Cleon were busy. They were tracking down the bombs and explosives, and were trying to connect to their systems to dismantle it. They were confirming all of the positions of those dangerous weapons that would sure kill hundreds, and make a damage that would be hard to fix.

Nadiskubre rin nila may ilang explosives at bomba na mano-mano ang mangyayaring pagdi-dismantle. Hindi pwede through system, at mukhang ancient at bago pa ang mga bomba na 'yon kaya kailangan nila malaman lahat ng posisyon no'n, at isa-isang umalis ang mga pasaway para tingnan ang lokasyon no'n, at aralin ang mga madidiskubre nila.

It was hectic, because they were also preparing on how to lure the Senses out of where they were hiding. It was planned that they would rather pull the Senses out of their places, than find them and start the battle through it.

"Luna and Justice are both focusing on the money, accounts, and riches of the Senses, right?" biglang tanong ni Cleon at inikot ang swivel chair para humarap sa akin. I nodded at him, and he smirked.

"Are they coming back after lunch?" Biblee's voice questioned.

"Yeah, and they already succeeded in transferring some money from the Senses account to our fake bank. They wouldn't know right away, but once they find out about the missing money... they would really search and hack to know who's messing with them," I explained to Biblee and Cleon, and they both chuckled.