24: No Count

Sorry for all the errors

#TCS24: No Count

"Are you proud!? Is that what you call your best?!"

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble but you are all just a fucking disappointment!"

"You are all talk! You want us to be with you?!"

"Jokes on you! With this kind of attitude, I hope the rest of my siblings would never show even a fucking shadow in your presence!"

"You are all weak!"

"Almost failures!"

"Don't even understand your purpose of being here!"

"If you are all gonna continue this shit then I suggest you to just give up!"

My lips were trembling in fear and my eyes stung so bad because of his loud and stern voice echoing inside my ears. A lump in my throat started to form making it harder for me to contain my tears.

I stood straight, clasped my hands tightly in the back, afraid to show him even my flinching fingers and I blinked numerous times just to keep tears from falling. Hindi ko rin makayang tingnan 'yung buong barkada, pero ramdam na ramdam ko 'yung bigat.

Bigat 'nung hangin.

Bigat 'nung mga salitang binitawan n'ya.

Bigat 'nung nararamdaman ng bawat isa.

I don't know where it started to go downhill. I don't even know myself anymore. I want to give up, but I couldn't. I was excited for this so-called training, but little did I know it wasn't training, it was hell.

Every word he was spitting were fire. It burnt our hearts. Giving up was always the last on our list, however now we were fully aware on how it could be on the top of our list. Hindi ko inakala na ganito pala 'yun.

He was not Rebel. He was just a stranger with piercing and emotionless eyes. Knew no mercy, knew no soft heart, knew no angel. Those mesmerizing gray eyes turned into ashes of evil. I was terrified, I am scared to death.

"Give up!" He shouted with full voice. It was like a bomb dropped upon us. I could not move, I even forgot how to breathe when he said that.

I remained standing straight, looking across nothing, while he was walking in a kind of robotic way in front of us. He was not human.

I slowly glanced at our line. Nakahilera kami ng horizontal, nasa harap namin si Luna, Rebel at Sven. Si Luna at Sven nakatitig lang sa 'min. Just like Rebel both of them were stoic. Parang walang puso, walang nararamdaman.

While Rebel's a little forward and was observing us, like a devil waiting to devour its prey.

Nakatayo lang kaming lahat. Pilit na nilalabanan ang sarili. I wanted to run, to escape, to disappear. Ngunit, 'yung nakikita ko lahat sa barkada na kahit sobrang said na said na pero nandito pa rin? Hindi ko magawa.

"We will continue..." Honoka's voice echoed softly while we were covered in silence. I was afraid for Honoka! Why did she say that? She could have kept mum! There was no good in answering a devil!

"Do you even have a reason for you to continue?" Rebel mocked with watchful and dangerous stare. His jaw clenched powerfully and I prayed silently for Honoka. I could see in my peripheral vision that she was shaking in fear.

"N-No... I don't have strength nor reason to move forward, but I would still continue walking in the dark and uncertainty..."

"...Just to prove you wrong."