39 That throwaway feeling

Start from the beginning

He stared into my eyes, only about a foot away from me. I tried to hold them, but it overwhelmed me to have him so close. I bit my lips and looked down, staring at his firm chest instead as my heart raced.

I could see his faint smile in my peripheral vision. He had wanted me to look away first. He hadn't said so, but I knew when I did something he liked now. That smile of his... it spoke volumes without saying anything.

I yearned to see it. When he was smiling, then I would get something good. I knew he was training me. I had accepted it as part of our relationship. I wanted him, and he wanted me. If doing this made him happy, and didn't hurt me... then why not?

"One more position Lukas." His voice caught my attention back from where it had been drifting. He crooked his finger at me, and I followed him to the side of the bed. He pointed to the wall beside it though. "Face the wall."

I turned and stood between the bed and the wall, facing the blank space of paint. His body moved behind mine. He spread my legs apart with his own legs, pressed against my back. My breathing shuddered.

Slowly he raised my arms and pushed them forward, bending into me to push me forward as well. He was covering my back. I was leaned against the wall now with my legs spread.

"Cross your arms over your head, with bent elbows. It will be more comfortable to brace yourself up, and you won't knock your head if you collapse." He breathed the words into my ear, and I almost moaned.

I did as he asked, bracing my hands slowly over my head and leaning against the wall. I wanted to protest when he backed away, but then I felt his hands on my legs, stroking them.

"This is position 'six.' I will ask you to use any available clear wall which you won't hit anything or hurt yourself to assume this position." He continued with that low steady voice and I gulped again.

"This is my favourite wall. If you are in this room when I ask you to use six, I want you on this wall. Do you understand?" He kept going, his hands distracting me and driving me crazy as I leaned against the wall.

"Yes Sir." I replied shakily. He chuckled at the response and I heard the drawer next to him open. His hands left me, and I shivered as I anticipated what was coming next. It didn't take long though.

He pulled my cock down from underneath and rolled a condom onto it. My legs were shaking and I wanted to beg for him to jack me off. As if he read my mind, a lube coated hand slowly started stroking me over the condom.

I was panting and struggling to hold myself up. He fondled my balls and pressed a lube soaked finger into my hole, teasing me. Only a knuckle or two deep, then out again. His other hand kept a torturously slow pace on my cock.

"P-p-please S-s-sir... may I cum? I... hah... I really want to cum... pretty please?" I whimpered as tears began to gather in my eyes and the overwhelming build up over the evening took its toll on my emotions.

"Not yet, Lukas. I wanted to sleep, and you made me wait. So you can wait a little longer to cum. Isn't that right pet?" His voice was accusing and teasing at the same time. I couldn't refute his words though. I felt the tears slip out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Y-y-yes Sir." I gasped. My eyes closed as I felt the itchy feeling of a slow orgasm building in my gut. I wanted to shake and squirm, but he might walk away if I do that.

"Good boy, Lukas. Just a little bit longer. You can do it." His voice was soothing now, as though he knew I was on the edge of losing my mind. His hand gave a little more pressure on my front and I felt his fingers slip in further in behind.

I gritted my teeth as he stroked over the sensitive flesh a bit faster and then hit the bundle of nerves inside with lazy strokes. My legs were shaking all on their own now, with no control. My forehead was dripping with sweat as I trembled.

My arms felt weak, my elbows buckled, my head dropped, I felt a shout building in my chest... and then I heard him order in a stern voice, "Cumm. Now Lukas." It was all that I needed to get myself over the edge.

I let out the shout with a guttural cry and came hard. My body tensed so hard that my toes felt like curling. I felt the hot seed gush into the condom over me as I shook out every last drop.

I felt a chill on my body as the last of it ended, now that his hands weren't on me anymore. I was too tired to feel embarrassed about him sitting back and watching me cumm as I stood there against the wall. I was too satisfied.

I felt him reach over and pull the condom carefully off of me, and whimpered at the feeling of it sliding off my still sensitive flesh. He then scooped me up into his arms suddenly, and I gasped as he clasped me to his chest.

"I will wash you up, then to bed." He murmured gently into my ear. I hummed and leaned against him, content.

2363