39 That throwaway feeling

"Demmy seems interesting." I commented as we got ready for bed. Sasha huffed in irritation at the mere mention of the man.

"If he wasn't my boss, and tolerable most days, I would not bother to speak to him." He grumbled. I grinned and put my head in my hand.

"I kind of wonder how you two became 'best friends' as he calls it." I mused as I watched him pull on a pajama shirt. He fixed it over his mouth-watering abs and shrugged.

"Usual story I suppose. Our families are close, so we spent a lot of time together growing up. We had similar interests and he is probably a good man underneath it all." Sasha told me.

"Probably? That doesn't sound reassuring." I made a face. He got into bed behind me and I crawled up to tuck myself in next to him.

"Well, he may be rude and make poor choices in lovers..." He started. I snorted and he looked down at me with a raised brow.

"And wardrobe, and hair colour." I joked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter though. He has been there for me when I needed him, and believed me over others when it counts." He finished. I hummed and nodded thoughtfully.

"Okay. I guess he's probably a good guy after all." I replied cheekily. I heard Sasha growl a little at me. I smiled and clung to his chest, rubbing my face on his shirt.

"Lukas." His warning tone made me hard in seconds, not gonna lie.

"Yes Sir?" I purred as I buried my face against him. I felt his fingers thread through my hair and gasped as he yanked my head back.

"You are not behaving." He accused me. I licked my lips and watched his mouth.

"I'm not mis-behaving though." I countered him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Do you need another lesson?" He asked me in a low voice. I felt my mouth curl into a smile even as my stomach felt butterflies at the word 'lesson' from those sensual lips.

"Please Sir." I begged. He let go of my hair and flung the sheets off the bed.

"Get off the bed." He muttered. My eyes widened and I scrambled up. He snapped his fingers and pointed to a spot on the floor. I went over to it and he just muttered "One."

I got into position and waited. He sighed and got back into bed. I swallowed thickly. Was he teasing me again? I wanted to move, but he had said 'one.' My fingers itched to move. I glanced over at him and he was watching me carefully.

"Two." He said after a long while. I went down to my knees with a feeling of relief. I could hold this position much longer for some reason. It felt more relaxed and I didn't feel as fidgety when I did it.

I waited. He stared me down with slow blinks. I didn't question him. This was obviously the lesson. Maybe he thought I was being disrespectful to his friend. I guess I could have been nicer when I talked about him. My bad.

It wasn't like I cared one way or another though. It was his friend, not mine. The man was a weirdo. I mean, Ames was really normal in comparison as far as best friends go. If anyone looked like a mobster, it was that Demmy guy.

"Three." His word cut the silence and I gulped as I reached back to touch my toes. I spread my legs open and tipped my head back carefully. I couldn't see him now. If I had been wearing pajamas myself, I would have been okay.

But I had gotten into bed naked to try and tempt him, so I was cold as I posed there on the floor. I could feel my skin prickle and my nipples puckered at the cool air from the room. My dick didn't seem to care though, still waving at half staff at the thought of his eyes on me.