8 Every Night You Stay

"Lukas?" I heard his voice from the bedroom as he came back in. I took a quick double-check of the bathroom before I replied. Everything was back in order. The towel rehung, the tub rinsed, the lube stashed, and my pajamas back in order.

"In here Sir!" I called out. I made my way out of the room and could not quite seem to repress a faint blush as he watched me go back to the bed. It was like he could see inside my soul without revealing a bit of what he was thinking himself. It was unnerving to say the least as I stood there uncertainly.

"Are you alright, Lukas?" He asked me in that low, quiet voice. I hesitated like the last time. Was I alright? I was starting to wonder. Here I was, a healthy male teenager who for all intents and purposes thought he was straight as a board, lusting after the man standing no more than five feet away.

"Um, sort of?" I flopped onto the bed and crawled up to the pillows to bury my head. I couldn't think very well while he stood there staring at me. I heard him sit back in the chair next to the bed again and I peeked over at him.

"What's wrong? You know you can talk to me Lukas." He looked concerned and I licked my lips at the expression. I could half way tell him what was going on, but no way was I admitting to him that he made me horny.

"I have a crush." I muttered, blushed and turned back into my pillow in embarrassment. The silence was deafening. I didn't dare look at him though. I huffed into the fluffy pillow and squirmed on the sheets. I felt like I had ants in my pants- just all jittery and ticklish without anything being there.

"So this person, when you think of them, they make you nervous because of your bad experience then?" He was trying, I will give him that. I shook my head yes because it was partly true. "Why don't you ask them out? Decide after you know them better."

"I can't. My parents wouldn't approve. I'd be more than grounded. They would probably ship me off to some other country if I even breathe a word of this out loud." I moaned. Even if my parents allowed me to be gay, there was absolutely no way they would let me be with an employee and an adult.

"I see. They are not one of your friends?" He was treading on delicate grounds. I knew he wanted to know or at least feel he could guess who it was, but I couldn't let it happen. Besides, I thought of him as a friend now.

"No he is but..." I paled as I realised my slip. Dammit. I groaned and flipped back so I could smother myself with my pillow. Unfortunately, I could still breathe through the fluffy thing. Maybe I should jump out the window. No, wait, it was only the second floor. I would probably just break my leg or something.

"I see. Your parents do not approve of homosexuals then?" He stated calmly. I turned my head to see that his expression had not changed much. Was he okay with gays? He must be if he doesn't have that 'something smells bad' look on his face like when I smoke weed. I know, I know, weed actually smells bad.

"I don't know Sir. It hasn't come up. I don't think I want to risk it either. I mean they literally have the power to destroy both me and the person I like, so... No. Just no." I was staring at the ceiling just shaking my head violently. Then I stopped suddenly. "You won't tell them, will you Sir?"

"Of course not Lukas. Your secrets are safe with me. You should probably get some sleep now. You have an early morning run if this storm passes." He grinned at my crestfallen look.

"Ah come on! Can't I just... isn't it punishment enough not being able to play video games all night?" I pleaded. He shook his head and got up from his chair. I realised with a sort of panic that he was going to leave me there alone. I didn't want to be here alone with the sounds of the storm.

"Good night Lukas. Get some rest." He intoned as he went to the door. I sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed.

"Wait! Can't we talk some more?" I said hurriedly. He turned at the door and frowned at me. I knew my face was stressed, as much as I tried to relax and seem nonchalant.