33 With You On Top

There was music playing from the living room as I came down the stairs. It was classical and very inspiring. I smiled at the picture Sasha made as I stood in the doorway. He was cooking over the stove and humming along.

His hands seemed to dance as he tossed spices in the mixture. I leaned against the bottom cupboards to watch him with a bit of admiration. He glanced over at me and a smile crooked his mouth.

"Almost ready." He told me. I nodded and didn't reply for a moment.

"What's with the music?" I asked as he turned off the stove.

"It is Beethoven. Music is food for the soul." He looked at me while he said this and a smile teased the corner of his lips still.

"Food for the soul while you make food for our bellies?" I laughed a bit at the thought and he nodded.

"Yes, exactly. You should try it sometime if you need a little inspiration." He brought the plates to the table and gestured for me to sit down.

"It smells good." I said with appreciation. "Thank you, Sir."

"You are very welcome Lukas. Now, eat." He picked up his fork and I followed suit. For a few minutes we just concentrated on eating. I could feel him look over at me now and then, and it made me blush a little.

"Is there something on my face, Sir?" I asked a little sheepishly. He chuckled.

"No. I was just thinking of the other night. I like to see you on your knees in front of me, Lukas. It is very sexy." His words were said almost conversationally, and I could feel my blush intensify.

"Thank you? I... I like to see you in your suits for work. They make you look strong... and uh, authoritative." I bit my lip and peeked over at him nervously. I was relieved to see him smiling at me.

"You like my suits?" He asked me teasingly. I nodded my head.

"And um... your cologne." I was poking at the last of my food tensely, before taking a forkful and shoving it in my mouth as though I could stop myself from saying anything else too stupid.

"I would like to see you naked there, between my legs, next time. Would you do that for me, Lukas? I will wear my suit for you too." His words were like honey and velvet to my ears. Soft and sweet as they caressed me.

I closed my eyes and pictured it. My vulnerable self on my knees as he sat above me in his crisp black suit and tailored shirt. I could feel my breath quicken and nodded as my mouth watered.

"Yes Sir. I would like that very much, Sir." I replied hastily. My eyes opened as I felt his hands in my hair, tilting my head back to look at him as he hovered over me.

"Are you done eating?" He asked me with a warm look. I nodded my head and felt my heart beat wobble at the tug to my hair.

"Yes Sir. It was very good, Sir." I put down my fork and he took my lips in a brief kiss.

"Good. I am glad you liked it. I want to know everything you like, Lukas. I will be your Master, but I am also your boyfriend. If there is something you feel you need, I need you to speak to me. You always have permission to tell me what you need." His eyes brushed over my face as I stared up at him and I gulped as his hands caressed my throat.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir." He held my head back and my throat bare to him a moment longer before letting go.

"Clean up the dishes, then join me in the living room." He ordered. I turned in my seat and nodded as I got up at the same time. I took our dishes to the sink and scrubbed them quickly. Then I washed the pan he used after packing up the leftovers for later.