3 Every Bond He Breaks

My alarm was the devil. I glared at it but it didn't shut off. The force was weak with me today. I groaned and slapped the off button. I heard my door open and bleary eyed I looked over to see Sasha already dressed impeccably. Not fair. He probably wakes up looking perfect every day.

I yawned and stretched. I heard him rummaging in my closet but I just sat and blinked sleepily. Soon he was dropping my fresh uniform onto the bed next to me. I stared at the selection of underwear, socks, shirt and uniform suit. My lips smacked a little at the gross morning mouth I was experiencing.

He took my hand and coaxed me from the bed. I followed him like a puppy into the bathroom. He ran a warm washcloth over my face and handed me a toothbrush with toothpaste. I brushed and spat into the sink by instinct. I felt a brush running through my hair and I nearly purred in contentment.

"That feels so good." I murmured softly. I saw him smile at me in the mirror. Once done, he pulled me back into the bedroom to change. He turned away again as I stripped off my pajamas and pulled on my school uniform. I was about to leave but he stopped me and pointed to my pajamas.

I groaned a little, but bent down to pick them up and tossed them into a rather roughly folded pile on the chair. He raised a brow but let me leave for breakfast. I probably wouldn't get away with that again. My hand trailed down the bannister and I listened to the clopping of Sasha's footsteps following me.

The kitchen was busy this morning. The chef was putting the last touches on my parents' breakfasts. I grimaced at the yogurt with fruit that my mother insisted on eating everyday. Sasha sat with me at the bar stools, both of us receiving a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon with toast. This was the standard fare that everyone else in the house ate.

I tried to leave the fruit on my plate, but Sasha growled at me to eat everything. I told him I didn't like the grapes. He told me to eat all the other fruit, so I ate everything but the grapes. He traded me for a few strawberries and ate them himself. Then he had me put both our dishes away again.

I heard him speak to the chef about leaving out the grapes for me next time. I smiled and ignored the surprised faces of the maids who were getting their own breakfast. I heard Sasha call me over and turned to see my backpack ready in his hands.

"Ready to go Sir?" I asked him. I heard a gasp and he glared over my shoulder at the offending person.

"Yes. Let us get going so you will not be late." He guided me out the door. I went to the waiting car and climbed in. This would be a shock to everyone at school. I was never on time. I stared out the window at the world as it passed by. I was indifferent to it, just as it was indifferent to me.

"We have arrived." I looked over to see Sasha holding the door open for me. I smiled blandly and got out. The looks on the other students' faces as I walked into the school was actually almost comical. Even Amy's jaw dropped.

"The hell are you doing here so early? Wait, am I actually late?" She looked at her watch in horror. I laughed and shook my head.

"No Sasha helped me get ready to go today." I said quietly, watching as other students stopped at their lockers and meandered slowly to their classes. It was much more laid back than the rushing people I usually saw.

"Wow. Well pat him on the back. I am impressed. Surprised you listened to him too." She followed me to my locker and I changed my things for just what I would need for the morning.

"We had a talk. Came to a sort of... understanding. It's not his fault my parents hired him so I'm not going to take out my frustration out on him anymore." I said, leaving out most of the best parts of my night.