31 We Call It Master and Servant

"I feel like such an idiot Ames. I didn't even think about the bills! Here I am, loafing around the apartment sulking and he's busting ass to pay for me. No wonder he works such long hours." I was venting over the phone and Ames to her credit was not making fun of me.

"It's fine. He said it's fine, right? I mean, he must really like you if he's willing to do all that to keep you with him. That's a good thing." She consoled me. I shook my head even though she couldn't see.

"It's not fine. He's so tired all the time. I need to do more for him. I gotta get my head on straight here." I urged both her and myself.

"But you aren't straight." She giggled at her own joke, "But seriously, I'm sure it will work out. Just keep applying to jobs and keep the place so clean he's blinded."

"Yeah, I guess. It's hard to figure out what I'd be good at though. I don't want to apply to something I hate and regret it later." I made a face as I scrolled past a new posting for a construction crew.

"You might be surprised though, Lukas. Maybe what you thought you'd hate, you end up liking? Like Sasha." She tried to convince me. I shook my head.

"Nope. That's different." I argued. She laughed.

"How?" She replied quickly. I thought for a minute.

"Because Sasha is hot and hard in a good way, and jobs are hot and hard in a bad way." I finally responded. I heard her choking and spluttering from the other end of the phone. "Ames? You okay there?"

"Yeah. Bad timing." She croaked. "Just inhaled some milkshake."

"Oooh. That sucks." I made a grossed out face.

"Yep. I gotta go. My lunch break is over. Talk to you next Monday?" She hurriedly said. I agreed and hung up. I saw a notification pop up on the corner of my screen and clicked on it. My eyes brightened. It was an interview!

I got up and did a happy dance around the room, before sitting down and reading through the email all the way. I had to go to their office early in the morning on Thursday, bring a copy of my resume and references, and they attached a questionnaire.

I opened the document and stared at the weird questions on it. This seemed hard. It was asking me about situations and what I'd do. There was also math. I did those ones first. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon choosing answers and then changing them.

I was nervous. What if they hated my answers and I didn't get the job? What if they thought I was a psycho? I saved the file with my name and ended up sending it with the first answers I came up with. Then I stressed about sending it too soon.

"Lukas?" I heard the deep voice from the front hall and jumped off the couch to go greet him. "Why are there no lights on?" He looked at me curiously.

"Ah, that's... I'm trying to save energy." I smiled up at him and he squeezed me tightly. He grinned and shook his head.

"I said it was fine, Lukas. You don't need to sit in the dark." He admonished me. I shrugged.

"I figured every little bit helps?" I replied as he took off his shoes and his jacket. I took the jacket from him and followed him upstairs.

"So, how was your day?" He asked as he removed his tie and then belt. I watched him from the bed, handing his jacket over to hang up in the closet.

"It was good. Talked to Ames at lunch. Applied to two more jobs. Got an interview by email." I said, trying to be nonchalant. He did a double take at me and smiled widely.

"That's great Lukas! Where did you get an interview?" He asked curiously as he pulled up a pair of plaid pajama pants. I smiled and struck a pose.

"As a matter of fact, I got one to the veterinary clinic up the street. I applied to be a front desk person. Nothing fancy. Just book patients' appointments and answer phones." I explained. I was a little excited and hopeful.

"Yes? Are you interested in veterinarian medicine?" He asked. I made a face and shook my head.

"No way. Gross. I want to be an administrator, but I thought it would be fun to help people with pets. I actually like dogs... when I'm not the dog." I pouted, but it was with a smirk after he gave me a look.

"Duly noted. Shall you be my slave instead, the next time you are naughty?" His face was unreadable, and I licked my lips.

"But I'm not going to be naughty, Sir. I'm going to be perfect!" I boasted. He chuckled at my proud face and sauntered over to where I was sitting.

"Perfect huh? All the time?" He looked down at me with a wicked look in his eyes and I only hesitated a second before I nodded determinedly.

"Yes Sir. I'm going to clean, and work out, and go to work, and take care of you when you get home." I told him with a grin. He tilted my head up with his finger and hovered over me.

"Is that right. And what do you want for a reward when you are so perfect?" His lips hovered over mine. I trembled a little as I thought about all the things I wanted as a reward for being good.

Uhm, I want... more like in the shower... and more bubble baths... and, uh, more... maybe... maybe in bed?" My words came out much quieter than I thought they would and trailed away at the end with my hesitation.

"In bed hmm? I shall have to see about that. Why don't you work on being good for a bit, and finish your interviews well, then we can see about rewards." His hand stroked the side of my face and I almost wanted to purr.

"But..." I stopped when he frowned, then bit my lips and tried to hold it back.

"But what Lukas?" His voice sounded a little aggrieved. I grabbed his hand as he pulled it away.

"Can I still... that is... I want to learn... can I please you too?" I asked feeling a little shy. He looked surprised at my words.

"You still want to please me? I thought you agreed it was too soon." He watched me closely. I cleared my throat and shrugged. Part of the idea was because pleasing him usually led to getting some pleasure myself, I'll admit.

"Not too soon to touch you. Too soon to swallow." I said with a grimace. He laughed suddenly and ruffled my hair.

"Lukas, you are too adorable sometimes." He said affectionately. I smiled at the compliment. "Alright. We can do that sort of thing some nights. Not all the time though. I'm tired when I get home and want to relax."

"I can make you relaxed." I offered with a mischievous grin. He rolled his eyes.

"Not doing anything kind of relaxed, not your kind of relaxed. Learn how to give me a back massage, not just a dick massage." He tossed back at me as he left the room to head downstairs. I followed him and curled up next to him on the couch.

"So... I don't have to be a 'dog' when I am bad anymore?" I asked hesitantly. He glanced at me before starting up a movie.

"I think it is good punishment since you don't like it. But, if you really cannot think of it that way, you can be my slave instead." He replied after a minute. I pursed my lips.

"What would be different? Would I have to eat on the floor still?" I asked curiously. He nodded.

"Yes, if you are naughty then I will make you sit and eat on the floor. If it continues, then I will add more things to the punishments." He added with another glance at me. I was interested now.

"Eh? More things? Like what?" I was a little worried. I mean, I was pretty confident I could be good, but what if I did something he considered bad? What if I fell asleep or forgot to do something in the future? He turned towards me, stroking my face.

"I will put you in time out again. Or maybe I will make you walk around the house without clothes. Or I can have you follow me on all fours. Perhaps I will even tie you up so you cannot move." His voice dropped dangerously as the words spilled out.

I was both a little afraid, and a little turned on. He laughed darkly at the look on my face and kissed my forehead. I let him pull me into his arms and cuddle me, thinking about what he just said.

"So if I am good, then I'm not your slave, Sir? I will get rewards?" I asked after awhile. I felt him nod.

"Yes, Lukas. If you are my good boy, then I will reward you well." His rumbling voice made me shiver in a good way. I bit my lip and thought secretly to myself, I might have to work on being a very good boy.

1580