37 That's what's appealing

A/N - Sorry for all of you who were hoping to continue where it left off... I needed a breather and had to get some more of the actual plot moving. (I know, I know. What's plot in a bdsm story?)

I was daydreaming a little during my break. I had just found out that I was heading to early morning shift. That meant I had to get up and leave before Sasha in the mornings. I would have more time in the afternoons waiting for him also.

It also meant that I would be working by myself for about four hours of my shift. I guess it was a compliment that they thought I was good enough to do it already. I think that was what it meant anyways.

I decided I should tell Sasha right away, so I took a picture of my new schedule and sent it over to him with an excited face emoji. Helen came in and saw me grinning down at my phone.

"Texting your girlfriend?" She asked with raised brow. I blushed a little but shook my head. I scratched my head nervously.

"Uh, no. Boyfriend actually." I admitted with mentally crossed fingers that she wouldn't be prejudiced. I really liked working with her. She looked a little confused but didn't say anything bad.

"I'm surprised. You seem like... no offense, but you seem more of a playboy type." She looked at me ruefully. I laughed at her words, and shrugged.

"I guess I can see that. I probably was a bit, until I met him." I took a bite of my apple. She nodded and smiled at me.

"Maybe I should thank him then." She bumped my shoulder and laughed. I grinned and finished my bite.

"Maybe. What about you? Married?" I asked, then made a face when she pursed her lips. "Divorced?"

"Second one, my choice. He didn't like my long hours I guess. I didn't like his cheating more though." She admitted. I tsked and shook my head. Helen worked hard at the office and was often still there after I left for the day.

"He's crazy. You're pretty awesome Helen. I know you'll find a great new guy... you know, if you even want one." I teased her with a roll of my eyes. She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe. I want to save up and go to Paris first. I always wanted to vacation there." She told me with a smile. I smiled back and asked her about all the places she wanted to go while there.

I would miss spending the whole shift with her, but I would at least get to see her for the end of it. We got along really well as coworkers and she was a really good trainer for the office.

We finished our shift still talking now and then about Paris. She seemed like she really had her priorities and goals in order. I wanted to be a bit like her. That way Sasha wouldn't have to worry so much about me being irresponsible.

I came in the door and this time Sasha was greeting me. I looked at him in surprise. He grinned and ducked from the kitchen into the living room with two mugs of something steamy.

I followed him after I took off my shoes and joined him on the couch. It was hot chocolate and I took the mug with a grateful sigh and deep breath. I didn't know this was what I needed at that moment.

"You probably are wondering what I'm doing home so early." He said after I took a sip. I nodded and turned slightly to look at him. He was relaxed on the other side and sipped his own mug easily.

"I am, Sir." I admitted. He smiled at me.

"It's nothing bad. You sent me your new schedule today, and I wanted to speak to you about it." He replied. I nodded my head and waited respectfully.

"You don't know as much about me as I know about you, and before that was to be expected. We were employee and charge back then. Now, I should let you know more." He explained patiently. I was all ears.