52 Because you have to

"How is Marcus doing?" Sasha glanced at me before taking a bite of the chicken I made for dinner. I say I made it, but I really just managed to heat it up in the oven. His chicken was way better, but this was enough to keep him happy on my night to cook.

"He's doing okay. Still a bit jumpy at work... and sometimes he doesn't text me... but it looks like he isn't crying as much. His eyes aren't as dark and puffy." I replied after thinking about it.

"What do you think about Demyan and Marcus? Is it good... or no?" He didn't look at me when he asked. It wasn't often he didn't ask me a question without making eye contact. He wanted my opinion without his influence. The hard truth.

"Hard to say. If Demyan can stick around long-term and work on his confidence, then maybe. If he's just looking for a quickie sub again, no way. Marcus is too fragile from his last relationship. I don't have to be a genius to figure that out." I quipped.

"Don't have to be? Are we feeling confident tonight Lukas?" Sasha smirked at me and I grinned mischievously.

"Who? Me Sir? Naw." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"You are such a brat." He reached over and messed up my hair. I just enjoyed the feeling of his hands in my hair. I mean, he wasn't wrong. I was a huge brat but only for him these days.

"Maybe. But if I was too good all the time... it would be too much of a shock when I am bad." I reasoned with that grin still playing around the corners of my lips. Sasha snorted.

"You have a strange logic, boy. Watch that sassy mouth or I will have to try another gag on you." His eyes narrowed at me and he pointed at my smirk. I pouted and shrank my shoulders. I was a little tense at the thought, then relaxed slightly at his wink. He was teasing me, but...

"I mean... I guess I could try it again... just not that one from last time." I said quickly and gulped at the memory. He really did seem happy when I said I'd try. I thought about all the different other ones in the collection he had upstairs.

"I am glad you will try. I am thinking maybe the bit one would be better, or an oh ring would let your drool out, so you don't feel like you are choking." He was watching for my reaction. I wasn't really sure how to react.

I licked my lips and thought about the two choices. The bit was a bit weird to me, as psychologically speaking it reminded me of horses. Now the oh ring... I didn't get how it was a gag exactly.

Didn't it leave your mouth wide open? Actually, it sounded like I would be loud and uncomfortable. I guess if he really wanted to try it out on me... I was fine with it? I could probably manage that one, especially if I was being rewarded for it.

"I could try that last one you mentioned. The oh ring? Yeah. I think I could try it Sir." I nodded decisively and he smiled at me.

"Yeah? How soon? I am not so tired tonight." His voice dropped and he leaned towards me, this time stroking my chin so my scruff from the day tingled. The sexy sound seemed to go right to my crotch and my thighs tightened.

"Ah, tonight? Would it be okay...? That is... I was hoping I could suck you off tonight Sir." My eyes pleaded. He looked a little surprised.

"I thought you didn't like it so much?" He murmured. I shook my head.

"No... it's just... I want to practise and get used to it. You like it a lot, and I read on this forum that it's really important for a boy to be able to give good head." I explained to him. His face looked nonplussed for a minute, staring me down.

"You don't have to if you dislike it. There are other ways to please me." He said shortly. I grabbed his hand.

"I don't dislike it that much. I am just not used to it. I want to be a good boy for you." I argued. He raised his other hand to stop me.