39 That throwaway feeling

Start from the beginning

This was the longest I had ever held this pose. I could feel my back start to feel sore and tried to brace more on my heels with my hands. My shoulders were starting to feel stiff like this too. The blood was starting to deflate out of my crotch the longer I stayed like this.

When I was flaccid and my body started to tremble, I heard him move again. He walked over and put his hand on my back, gently lifting me up out of position so I didn't hurt myself.

"Good job Lukas. I will teach you another position. Four. It is to ask for forgiveness. Are you ready?" He looked at me with tired eyes, and I couldn't complain. I nodded wordlessly. He bent me forward this time.

My legs were still spread open, but he pushed my face down to the ground until my forehead touched it. Then my arms were pulled over my head, palms to the floor. It was actually rather comfortable after being stretched back for so long.

"This is four. When you are being disrespectful. When you are being unruly. When you fail to do as asked. When you know you have done something wrong." His voice was low and caressing as I laid in the folded up position.

"I'm sorry Sir. I shouldn't have said those things about Demyan." I sighed after and closed my eyes. He stroked my hair and I heard him stand up. "You are tired, and I should have gotten in position 'one' if I wanted to play."

"That's right, Lukas. Good you have figured out what you have done wrong. Hold four for five minutes. Don't fall asleep." He sat on the edge of the bed and I could feel his eyes on me.

I repeated my mistakes in my head in order to try to keep awake. It was kind of hard to do since it was late, my arousal was gone, and I was laying on the floor essentially. I managed to keep my eyes open though, and stopped myself from dozing off.

"Good. Can you get up into position one?" He asked me. I pushed myself up with my hands and nodded.

"Yes Sir. I think I can get up okay." I used the squatting method and got to my feet a little shakily. I stood at position one for him. He nodded.

"Another position starts from here. Bring up your hands and place them behind your head. Lace your fingers. Then spread your legs to shoulder wide apart, approximately." He pointed to my hands and feet.

"Yes Sir." I replied, trying to stifle a yawn. I stretched up and put my hands against the back of my head, fingers laced. Then I wiggled my feet to the sides until they were apart. Sasha snickered at me.

"A little further Lukas." He said in an amused tone of voice. I grinned and wiggled them out a bit more, shaking my butt as I did. "Better."

He got up from the bed and circled around the back of me. His hands trailed over my side, making me shiver. He came behind me and smacked my ass, making me jump a little. I kept in position though, because he didn't say to stop yet.

"Good. This is five Lukas. If I ask for five, you will come to stand like this from whatever position you are in. You will not move if I touch you." His voice had a hint of pride in it, and I felt pretty good again.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." I said. He stroked a hand down my back and gripped a cheek in his hands to squeeze gently. I held my breath a little as it slipped between my legs and caressed my sac, fondling my balls before drifting away.

I was trembling a little as my dick decided it was enough to perk back to life, despite how tired I was. He stroked the other side of my waist as he walked back to the front, and I watched him as his eyes trailed over every inch of my body.

His hand grazed my chest and stroked over on a lazy diagonal. His other hand reached out and stroked up my erection just once, loosely. It bounced against my stomach when he let go, and I gulped.