Chapter 1

This is not for kids! This book contains high sexual content, a large amount of swearing and disturbing situations that could be triggering. Only read on if your okay with all of these things.

You were a fellow demon Butler along with Sebastian. When Ciel made the contract he made one with both of you. He still has only the one symbol since it's the same contract. However,you have your symbol on the opposite hand if Sebastian. You put on your gloves and looked at yourself in the mirror. You unbuttoned your shirt to see the mark on your chest. It was something alpha demons are born with. Oh, right. Alpha demons are the most powerful of demon breeds. They are also the rarest. Only 15% of demons in all the world are alphas, 35% of demons are beta's and 50% are omegas. Demons are very interesting creatures. Omegas are- Actually you know what let's just get on with the book. You got dressed and went to preform your Butler duties.

Screaming could be heard from the Phantomhive manor. You all turned to the noise to see Grell ass first flying through the door on a cart. He soon ran into Finny. "Hot! Hot! Hot!!" He yelled as tea got in his shirt. Grell ran up to him. "I'm so sorry! I'll wipe it off!" He said reaching for the table cloth." All of the things on the table fell off. Ciel sighed as Bard then walked up to him. "Master,why did you agree to take on such a useless idiot...?" Ciel looked up at him. "Your one to talk. Didn't seem like such a bad idea. I thought Sebastian and Y/n would be the only one inconvenienced,I never expected I would be affected by it as well." The three servants glared at grell. "I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble... I simply don't know how I can apologize enough. Wait that's it!! The only thing I can do now is die!" Grell suddenly got out a sword and pointed it to his chest. "I shall otone with my death!" You put a hand on Grell's shoulder. "You don't have to do that." You said. He looked at you. "Just think of the horrible mess you would make. It would take hours to clean up all of the blood." Sebastian added from afar. Grell looked at you like...I don't even know. Lovestruck? Savoir? "Thank you Y/n,your so very kind." Bard looked at the other two. "That was kindness?" The other two shook their head no.

"No what I want to know," Sebastian said picking up a pot. "Is how you thought it was acceptable to serve the young master such weak tea. Watch me." You didn't pay attention,you had two years to get the friggin tea right. "Master,are you ready? It's almost time." Sebastian asked. "I have the carriage waiting for you in the front drive now." "Fine." Sebastian told the servants what to do and if Grell wanted to die,do it outside. "What generosity!" Grell said.

Grell was outside cutting the heges. It was your job to watch him. You started paying attention when you heard Grell squeal. "Hey look,it's the real Tanaka! We haven't seen him in months!" Mey-Rin said. "This manor was specifically built to be an exact replica of the previous one. It is identical in every single detail,from the window to the stairways. The original Phantomhive manor burned down three years ago,the entire estate was ingulfed in flames. It was a great tragedy." Grell continued to snip. "How terrible,that poor boy." Soon air came out and Tanaka shrunk. "Oh no! Tanaka!" Grell exclaimed. "His energy and stamina levels are way below a normal persons. He just needs to rest a while before returning back to normal Tanaka." Grell sweat dropped. He then went back to snipping. You got close to his face. "Uh!! Yes Y/n??" You got so close to his face you could feel his breath. You chuckled darkly. "Y/n!" Bard yelled. "Don't just... don't." You looked away. "Your no fun." Mey-Rin then screamed and pointed. You then noticed that all the hedges were skulls. Grell screamed as he saw that. "Why are they all skulls!?" You said looking around. "No! I've made another unacceptable mistake!!" You somehow got a noose and tied it around his neck as it hung from a tree. "Quit trying to die all the time!" Bard yelled. "But I have to!" He said you used the stool to climb up to his level. He blushed as you were very close to him. "If you died,you wouldn't see me again. And your just to cute to die." His face became as red as a cherry. Suddenly the stool left and you fell on your feet and Grell was hanging.
"GRELL!!!!!"