Chapter 9: The Party

Magsimula sa umpisa

The bell rang, and I knew it was the twins. "Coming", I screamed, before running downstairs to see to them. I glared at Dare, who still had that smile on his face. I swung the door open. "Wow", Skyy said, Starr's mouth was opened. "What?", I asked, suddenly feeling self conscious under their scrutinizing stares. "This", she pointed at me, from head to toe. "Is amazing", Skyy finished, Starr's nod supported her sister. "I could say the same for you", I said, as I analyze both of them.

Starr was sporting a crazy jeans, showing off her thighs and legs so long, they seemed endless, and a red crop top, showing off her abs, with a black biker jacket. The jeans enunciated her hips, and the crop top was a little bit higher because of her nice chest. Her nails were painted red, the colour of her top. Skyy wore a short free gown, which still showed her hips, a necklace on her forehead, and black sandals like Starr. "I'm sorry, where are my manners?", I face palmed. "Please come in", I ushered them in.

It was at that time my brother chose to get up, obviously tired of the game, flexed his muscles, his shirt hiking up to show his abs and his Calvin Klein underwear, what a showoff. I face palmed, when I saw Starr and Skyy take in this sight, their jaws wide open as they stared at Dare. I would have laughed at their action, if I wasn't so disgusting that my friends were checking out my brother, and ogling him like he was a snack or something. I shuddered. Dare also ogled them, as he emitted a non conscious whistle, while staring at them, before smirking. Someone kill me now.

I cleared my throw loudly, and motioned for them to wipe their drool. They looked so uncomfortable caught staring at Dare, and I glared at Dare, who had that stupid smirk on his face. His smirk was even more annoying than his smile, and that's saying something. He took a step forward, and brought out his hand for a handshake. I gaped at him, was he willingly extending a hand to shake them? Was I dreaming? If you'd live with this guy as long as I have, you'd understand my complete shock. "Hey", he said in a sultry voice. What the fuck? He doesn't talk like that. "I'm Dare, Jola's brother", he smiled, showing pearly white teeth. Starr stumbled a bit, while Skyy shook her head, before bringing her hand out to shake him.

"Hey. I'm Skyy, this is my sister, Starr", she said. Skyy elbowed Starr softly before she shook her head and said in a low voice. "Hi". I groaned. Wasn't it bad enough that I've had the displeasure of seeing girls bedazzled by my brother, but I also have to see my best friends do it too? "Okay, now that we are done with the introductions, let's go, we have a party to attend", I said, grabbing Starr's hand. It was my bad luck that made J appeared at that time. When she saw them, she gasped and ran to us.

"Hi, I'm Jecintha", she said. The twins introduced themselves, this time without drooling. Thank God. The silence was awkward. "Guys, we have a party to go to", I said, dragging them out the door. "Don't be late, Jola", J called. I looked back, just in time to see Dare wink at Starr before going back upstairs, knowing him, it was to get his sanitizer. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Seeing my brother all flirty, made me wanna puke. The twins didn't share their thoughts, as they were silent, still bedazzled by what just happened, as I dragged them to the car.

"Where to, ma'ams?", a man asked, as he opened the door for us. I told him the address, and he punched it in the GPS. I turned my attention them, just to see them staring at me. "What?", I asked. "You didn't tell us you had a greek god in your house", Skyy said. Starr blinked. "Those teeth, God, those teeth were so white, I could see my reflection in them. His muscles", Starr touched her arms. I gagged, but they didn't stop there, and went on full describing him in such a way that made me so disgusted. I didn't vomit, but my stomach fought with me.

"Its too bad I have a boyfriend", Skyy tsked. "God, I would have let him take me right there", Skyy sighed. I felt it come up again and I closed my eyes as I pushed it down. Starr nodded. "Too bad I'm in love with someone else", she seconded. "Look, we've arrived", I said, wanting to distract them. Anything, God, anything was better than this torture. Starr started fumbling with her clothes. "How do I look?", she asked. I blinked. "Tell me, tell me, do I look okay?", she asked. Skyy sighed. "You look okay", she said. I took her hand. "Beautiful", I said, truthfully.