Irritation! -No Entry

Bắt đầu từ đầu

QuietCutie: what's so good about it?

How does she know that my morning is gonna be good, so far like the rest of my mornings I have woken up to my heart pumping and a fear of going back to the place I was before. Seeing his face, feeling his nasty touch. The thought gave me the shivers. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, doing my morning hygiene stuff. When I was done I came back into my room and put on some gym shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my phone and read Jas's message she just sent.

Talkative: stop being so grumpy ma. Its too early frfr!!

QuietCutie: shut up dang. Bring me a muffin!

Talkative: make mii! And wat would I be getting in return?

QuietCutie: shut up -.-  just bring me a damn muffin before I come ova dere

Talkative: yu just gon have to bring Dat ass here den

QuietCutie: Bet!?! I'm on my way.

Talkative: iight but bring a batheing suit, we are going to the pool later.

QuietCutie:  okaay

I walked back into my closet to get bathing suit. I grabbed a bag to put it in along with my sandles and a towel. Once I got that I jogged down stairs, my mom was in the living room. And I didn't see loura.

"You leaving?" My mom asked. I simply nodded

"With jasmine?"  I nodded once again.

"Mhm, y'all sure do spend a lot of time with each other " she said. What is she trying to imply. I brushed it off my shoulder and walked out the front door. I walked to Jas's house, down the street and knocked on her front door.

Jas's mom opened the door.

"Heey Loren!" She said cheerfully , she was always happy to see me for some reason. I smiled and she let me in.

"Um Jas is upstairs in her room. I'm not sure if she is sleep , i haven't seen her yet" she explained. I nodded. And jogged upstairs. I knew where Jas's room was. I got a brief tour of the house when I came over last time for dinner.

I knocked on Jasmine's door once I got there

"Come in!" She yelled

I walked in and she was sitting on her bed in boxers and a sports bra, playing video games. She glanced at me and smirked.

"Hey beautiful" she complimented. I smiled and sat on the bed next to her. "You walked in looking like you ready to ball" she stated. I frowned my eyebrows.

"The way your dressed baby girl" she clarified. I shrugged and she gave her attention back to her game. I really didn't know what game it was, I never had a chance to play video games or come across one. I laid back on the bed and placed my arm over my head waiting on Jas to finish.

-10 minutes later.

QuietCutie: COME FEED ME!!!

I  sent the message and Jas's phone vibrated in her pocket. She paused the game and looked at me, I raised an eyebrow, she sighed and pulled out her phone. Reading it.

"Oh shit. My bad Loren. Come on" she got up and walked to the door. She stopped when she noticed I wasn't following her.

"You coming or nah?". She asked confused. I looked at what she was wearing,

"Mane, I ain't shower yet, and its just you and my momma in here, just come on" she said rolling her eyes, I was irritating her. Hehe she looks so cute. I giggled at my thought and got up.

"The fuck is you laughing at?" She asked rudly. She bet not play with me, I might be quiet but I'll slap her ass real quick. I roughly pushed her through the door she didn't go as far as I wanted her to go because she was stronger and taller than me.

"Nice attempt" she chuckled. What ever. I rolled my eyes. And followed her downstairs.

Jasmine

~

"Help your self to whatever" I said was we walked into the kitchen, Loren looked at me and I motioned her to go on.

I watched as she went though my fridge and cabinets. Loren is fine asf. And she was wearing gym shorts and a tank top and she still look good. I hope she can play basketball, femmes that can play ball is a big plus for me. FemIon even know if loren is a lesbian. It would make my life so much easier if she is. Cause i like her. Its been a month and a few days since I've met her and I spend everyday with her, that's like half my summer dedicated to Loren. And she STILL won't speak a word.

Loren found a blueberry muffin and some orange juice. She ate and we went back upstairs. I took a shower while loren watched TV in my room. I got dressed infront of her, I didn't care she is like a brick wall anyway. And she didn't complain. Her not talking to me is starting to get on my nerves, seriously! Sometimes I don't feel like texting! I'm not the type of person who is on their phones all day. I stay up at night with Loren texting her when she can't sleep, it would be easier to just call her and talk but no. The shit is irritating. And I'm getting impatient.

I had on gym pants and a sports bra.

"You going to change to get in the pool?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded. Its about 12:30 and its hot as fuck out side. It would be nice to jump in the water. Loren went into my bathroom and came out few minutes later, into a black 2 piece bikini. She looked good asf, from where I stood. But then she got closer to me, and I saw black lines on her stomach, they wasn't stretch marks. They looked more like scares.   I frowned my eyebrows.

"What happened?"I asked looking at them. She looked down and her eyes grew big. Like she didn't remember them being there. She then used her hands and covered them. Suddenly i didn't feel like getting in the water anymore.

"Loren.."

-hope yall liked.
-in I haven't wrote an entry in a while, its coming.
-comment
-VOTEE
-follow me!