Painted Red

(A/N: Brielle in the media)

Dee

~

"So tell me how I was watching Dora with my Lil sis this morning, right" Tay started off. I nodded and sat on my desk. We had just walked into the art room.

"And you know the back pack song?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I started smiling , knowing this was gonna end funny.

"You know backpack , backpack. All that shit there" he sang. I chuckled.

"Yes duck i know the song"

"Well that shit is boring, and i was saying if they made the songs more turnt people would actually watch Dora."

"Jhit you slow" I said.

"Nah foreal. So I came up with my own shit Dee, check it." He cleared his throat and set his backpack on my desk.

"Bitch i got this back pack, lets just see what's in it"

"Ayeee" I cheesed and started beating on the wall, he continued.

"Bitch i got this back pack ,let's just see what's in it, lets just see what's in it, let's just see what's in it" he rapped.

"What's in it bro?" I asked still beating. He unzipped his bag and started pulling stuff out.

"Well bitch i gotta pencils and a book, and if that dont solve the problem then you shook . find somewhere else to look" he rapped.

"Okay!" I played along laughing.

"Bitch I got this back pack, let's just see what's in it, let's just see what's in it. Let's just see what's in it" he finished off.

"That shit was corny asf" I died laughing.

"Better than that backpack, backpack shit " he laughed.

I looked around the art room and noticed the room was slowly filling . but I still didn't see Loren , Asia or Jasmine. I'm starting to get this sick feeling in my stomach.

"Yo Loren here today right?" I asked tay.

"Yeah, Gee picked her up" tay assured.

"Where the hell she at then?"

"There she go right now" tay said looking at the door. He was right Loren just walked in rolling her eyes. Jasmine and Asia right behind her. I frowned my eyebrows and walked up to her.

"You good Ma" I asked hugging her.

"Yeah.. Um it smells like wet paint in here" she said rubbing her nose.

"Maybe because its an Art class" Jas walked passed.

"Ohh Jesus , help me" Loren said through her teeth, I chuckled and walked her to her seat. She hugged tay and I watched.

Loren is so damn beautiful. And her personality is amazing. Its just something about her that sets me off. Like some hostility between us. But I haven't done anything to upset her or dislike me in anyway, I like Loren a lot. She is just my type. Maybe I should just get to know her, outside the crew.

Loren pulled away from tay and fixed her top. She was wearing White skinny jeans, that hugged her ass , a flowy blue and white half top and blue sandles. Her Jewelry was silver and her hair looked wet but curly. 

She sat in her seat and I sat next to her.

"Damn in here stinks of paint mane" she complained making a face .