⁴² ½

Hi, it's the author. I just wanted to start this off by saying thank you to everyone of my readers. You guys have boosted my confidence for writing, and I now want to go to school for writing. So, this is the last part of the book before I leave it alone.

Q: How do you feel knowing your most famous work is over?

A: Uhm, I feel really good. I feel like I did pretty good, and I'm glad people enjoyed it.

Q: Do you plan on another book soon?

A: Ha, of course. I write and publish different books all the time, but delete them because I don't like how I wrote them.

Q: Who is your favorite character now?

A: Tremaine and Ky'aala for sure. I love them and how they're written.

Q: How was your quarantine?

A: Very... Interesting. But, it was good for a while. My book grew and I grew closer to my real friends.

Q: Any final words to these readers?

A: Thank you. I cannot say this enough, thank you. You guys are amazing and hilarious. Thanks for the journey.

Q: Why did you delete the sequel to this book?

A: I didn't like how I wrote it, so I just decided to leave this book as a single book. Sorry, by the way.

Q: How do you want your next book to turn out?

A: A realistic book. More LGBTQ+ representation as well, since I'm Pansexual. Fun fact, but definitely more realistic themes in it.

Q: Playlist?

A: Eh, maybe. I gotta log back into my Spotify.

Q: Will you miss this book?

A: Oh, absolutely. The comments my readers leave be havin' me dead as hell at one in the mornin'.

Q: How old are you now?

A: Fifteen. October 23rd is coming, though! Slowly but surely 😌

Alright, that's it from me. Thanks again, and I love y'all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. I'll see you guys next book, and if y'all wanna drop a vote and a follow, that'll be great. Thanks, once again and I'll see y'all in my next book. (Hopefully🧡)