²¹

THIRD PERSON.

Camille laughed as Tremaine tickled her on her couch

Camille laughed as Tremaine tickled her on her couch. He's been over her house for the last two days, going back and forth from his job to her house in the suburbs. They never slept in the same bed, but Tremaine manages to convince her to lay on the couch with him.

"T-Tremaine, stop", she painted, out of breath and yet, she still laughed.

Camille felt his hands leave her stomach and she rolled off the couch and away from him.

"You quit now?", he asks her, looking at her with a raised brow.

She held her finger up and held her aching stomach. She looked up at him through her afro.

"Nope. Hey Alexa, play Act Up by the City Girls", she calls out, and she waited for a few seconds before the songs first music notes started playing.

"Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga!", Camille yelled, jumping up and dancing.

"Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures! Stripes on my ass, so he call this pussy Tigger! Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga!", smshe rapped in his face, and he pushed her onto the couch.

"First off, turn this dumb ass song off", Tremaine tells her, and she made her Alexa turn the song off.

"You ain't no damn City Girl. So cut that shit. Better turn on some fuckin' Iggy Azalea", he smirks, and she rolls her eyes.

"Boy, get out of my face. Stank ass breath", she mumbled, and he leaned in to kiss her.

"Aht Aht! Don't kiss me, I don't know where your lips been", she said, putting a hand over her mouth.

"Shit, they tryna be on your upper and lower ones, but you playing", Tremaine smiled, and Camille felt her face heat up.

She looked away and he put his head in the crook of her neck.

"Man, Millie, you just don't know the shit I'd do to you. Sit up, we're talking", he says, and she sighs at the withdrawal of contact.

She fixed her tank top and sat up, crossing her legs as they looked at each other. To anyone outside of their friend group, they looked like the perfect couple. But, anyone who really knew them knows they didn't go out, but definitely acted like it.

"So, why you playing with a nigga? Is it me? Cause I don't have any hoes, no baby mommas, no sides, no clingy exes, no stalker ass one night stands-", Tremaine listed, but Camille stopped him.