¹⁰

TREMAINE A.

It's been two days since I've seen or heard from Camille, and I just hope she was okay

It's been two days since I've seen or heard from Camille, and I just hope she was okay. Not gonna lie, seeing her hurt like that made me mad. Not cause she was my girl or anything, but because a man put his hands on a female.

That shit don't sit well with me. I mean, I get discipline, but Camille is a full grown adult. She ain't no four year old runnin' rampant.

Shaking my head, I finish cleaning up my bathroom before going up to my room. I laid on my bed and argued with myself on whether or not I should call her later. I wanted to take her out on a date.

I tossed my phone to the side and looked at the ceiling. This may be the last time I can be able to relax in my room like this. If Camille doesn't win this...

My phone started ringing and I picked it up without looking at it.

"This Tre", I say, and I hear screaming in the background.

"Tremaine, if you want your lovely sister back, I suggest you turn your self in", a familiar voice said into the phone, and I felt my heart drop.

I quickly press screen record on my phone and put him on speaker.

"Luck... You really have a fuckin' death wish. Let my sister the fu-", I was in the middle of yelling when I heard the gun shot, then my sister, Tasha, crying and screaming.

"Don't do it, Maine! J-Just call Uncle De-", she cried, and I hear something crack and she went quiet.

"A'ight, a'ight! I'll do it! Just let her go"', I plead, and I hear him chuckling.

"I always knew you would do anything for your family. I'll have someone call me when you do, and then I'll return her", he said before hanging up.

I sigh and punch a hold into the wall before grabbing my car keys and calling Camille.

"T-Tremaine, it's four in the morning. What's wrong? ", she asked, her voice cracking as she yawned.

I started my car and I heard the tires screech.

"That bitch ass nigga Luck got my sister! ", I yell, and I hear a few thumps.

"I'm getting dressed. Just go park outside my office. I'll call Officer Vince", she said, and I nod, even though she couldn't see it.

I feel hot tears stream down my face, and I wipe them away. I hung up and called my uncle Devin, who was in a gang.

"The fuck you callin' me this early for, my nigga? ", he asked, and I explain what's going on.

"He kidnapped my niece? Oh, yeah, his whole crew gettin' it. I'm leaving killing him up to you", he said, and I thank him before hanging up.
___________________________________

5:04 AM
___________________________________

I have been sitting outside of Camille's office for about ten minutes when I see her matte black car pull up. She hopped out quickly with another man getting out of the passenger side.

Camille's hair was in a big ponytail and she had on a black hoodie and a pair of purple joggers and a pair of black Nike socks, and a pair of black slides.

"Come on. We're going inside", she said, pulling out a pair of keys and opening the side door, letting us in.

We took the elevator and we went to her office.

"So, he just called you and said that he has your sister?", the man asked, and I glared at him.

"Duh, nigga. Why else would I be here if I didn't? ", I snap, and he holds his hands up.

"Tremaine, calm down. This is Officer Vince", she tells me, and I sigh.

"Man, I just want my sister back", I say, and she rubs my back.

"I understand that. But snapping at him isn't going to get her back", she tells me.

I hand her my phone.

"I got a recording of what he said. Ion know if y'all can track it like on the shows", I say, and she looks at me like I've saved her life.

"You know, you are a genius", she whispered as she handed the phone over to the officer.

I mentally pray that they can get Tasha back...