TREMAINE A.

I guess since my freedom clock is counting down, I might as well say bye to my homies before I go

I guess since my freedom clock is counting down, I might as well say bye to my homies before I go. Camille never called me back to see what was going to happen with my family, so I assume she just forgot. I'll bring it up when we meet again on Monday. I get dressed in a pair of black Nike tracksuit and my black and white Jordan 11s. I wet my hair and grab my car keys before leaving.

I go to the nearest store and grabbed a grape Faygo and a bag of Hot Cheetos. Once I paid, I got back in the car and drove off. I was eating my hot Cheetos when I pulled up to the trap, and I saw a huge crowd of people. That made me hop out the car and go over. Not after I grabbed my snacks and locked my car.

"... She a whole female, bitch! ", was all I heard, then I heard someone spit and then someone got hit

"What the fuck goin' on?! ", I yell, and everyone split so I could get to the center of the crowd.

That's when I saw Camille, lookin' sexy as all hell.

"Tremaine? ", she asked, her voice cracking.

"Camille?", I asked, confused as fuck.

Da' fuck she doin' in the hood? Thought she was boujee and forgot where she came from. Damn, I was wrong. But why was her mouth bleeding, her eye swollen, and her cheek bruised?

"Oh, my, god... MILLIE", Nisha's loud ass yells from the porch, skipping steps to run to her friend.

Which almost got her fucked up since she refused to tie her shoes before she decided to do that runnin' shit.

"You was out here fightin'? You know how that looks on your part. You two, Chastity", Nisha scolds Camille and another girl, who looked a little like my lawyer.

Camille shook her head and held her mouth, her knuckles bruised as well. Damn, she fucked the nigga up.

I noticed a tall, skinny man laying on the ground knocked out.

"Somebody get this nigga outta here and get back to work. Actin' like y'all ain't got shit to do", I tell the crowd, and they all get back to what they was doin'.

I went after the three girls, who were in the back bathroom. Nisha was cleaning the cut on the other girls hand while Camille spit blood out in one of the black trash cans. I knock and push the door open slowly.

"Aye, what the fuck happened out there? ", I asked them, stepping into the large bathroom.

"That's what I'm tryna figure out. But Camille's mouth is sore, and Chastity is too mad to function", Nisha said, and the other girl, Chastity I think, was bouncing her leg like crazy and was zone out.