³⁹

THIRD PERSON.

"Tremaine, you are not coming!", Camille yelled from downstairs as she slipped her coat on

"Why the hell not? I want to find out the gender of my baby, too", he argued, standing on the steps with his arms crossed.

"I'm not even going to know the gender. The doctor is giving the information straight to my sisters so they can plan the baby shower", she explained, grabbing the keys to her Mercedes G-Wagon.

"I still want to come", he insisted, and she rolled her eyes as she put extra lotion on her hands.

Don't need a reason for Chastity headass to catch me lackin', she thought to herself.

"I'll be fine. I need you to take Oreo to the vet for his checkup", she told him, and he groaned.

"I bet you organized this, didn't you?", he asked her, walking to her and pulling her closer by the strings of her dark blue sweatpants.

"Mmm. Anyway, I'll be back before two. Who's cooking lunch?", she asked, and he shrugged.

"I guess I could. You got dinner?", he asked her, pecking her lips a few times.

"Yep. Just pick what you want me to make. Oh, put food shopping on the white board. I'm out of saltines", Camille said before kissing him and grabbing her phone.

"Aight. See you later", Tremaine said, finally letting his girlfriend go.

She squeezed his hand before opening the door the lead to the garage.

"Yep. I love you", she told him, and he blew her a kiss.

"Love you, too", he said, and she went to get in the car.

"Aye, Oreo! Get yo' shit toge- Oh wait, never mind. You're a dog", he chuckled, and Oreo came running in after Solar.

Solar had one of Tremaine's long Nike socks in her mouth, and he groaned as he grabbed it. Solar yanked it back, and he started a tug of war match.

"Gimme my shit! I ain't playin' witcha lightskin ass", he yelled, and she growled at him.

"Bitch, don't growl at me", he warned her, and he snapped his fingers, making her let go and lick her nose.

"Stubborn ass. Act just like your damn mama", he mumbled, and Oreo let out a small bark before going to lay on the couch.

"Aht! We got plans, get that ass up", he told the husky, and Oreo let out a noise that sounded like a scoff.