³¹

THIRD PERSON.

It's been seven weeks and three days since the last time Camille and Tremaine spoke to each other

It's been seven weeks and three days since the last time Camille and Tremaine spoke to each other. Everyone around them has been wary about bringing them both together.

Camille hasn't really been herself. After finding out from a doctor that she is indeed pregnant, she's been spending most of her time at work and home. She doesn't stress herself out, wanting to keep the baby healthy. She's been taking less and less cases, and the cases she does take make her large sums of money.

As for Tremaine, he's been slowly trying to move on, accepting the fact that both he and Camille are too stubborn to apologize. After realizing he wasn't going to apologize first, his mother decided to ease off of her son.

Today, however, was Camille's ultrasound appointment, and she wanted Tremaine to be there. Of course, she was blocked on everything, and vice versa. So, she did the one thing she thought of. She called his best friend.

"Hello?", Daviontae said as he answered his phone, picking his head up off of Chastity's chest.

She was asleep below him, Brooklyn Nine-Nine playing in the background as they layed in her bedroom.

"Nice to hear from you again Daviontae. Today is my appointment to look at my baby, and I was wondering if you could call Tremaine and invite him to come. Of course, you and my sister are invited as well", Camille said, filing her nails as she sat next to her younger half sister, who was studying for an upcoming test.

"Still think you should've called him off of my phone", Ky'aala mumbled, turning the page of her business textbook, business being her minor.

"Suck my dildo", Camille says, and Ky'aala shakes her head.

"I always knew you were a dyke", she laughed, and Camille pushed her off the couch.

"Anyway, if you can convince him to come, that would be great. If not, tough for him", Camille shrugs, her carefree attitude nothing new.

Deep down, she was afraid she messed up her chance of her child having a father. But, she wasn't going to beg any man to be there for her or her child. It just wasn't going to happen, especially not from her.

"Yeah, I'll talk to him. What time is the appointment?", he asked, rubbing Chastity's cramped stomach.

My poor baby havin' cramps, Tae thought, kissing his girlfriends forehead and standing up to get dressed. In all honesty, he saw Camille and Dre as siblings. And since he was an only child, he enjoyed the feeling of sibling love. Of course, it was nothing compared to his love for Chastity, but that was a different conversation.