¹²

TREMAINE A.

I jogged back to my house, thinking about everything that could go wrong in this plan of hers

I jogged back to my house, thinking about everything that could go wrong in this plan of hers. I see my house and I slow down to a walk, huffing.

Gotta start hitting the gym again. How am I a slow thug? Every one know thugs run the fastest to get away from the feds, I think, then I shrug.

Nah, crack heads be running fast as hell with they skinny asses. Haven't seen nobody in the hood outrun a crack head yet, I chuckle. It's true though.

I pull my key outta my pocket when I feel something cold on my temple. I turn around and see a nigga with a black ski mask on. Probably one of Luck's niggas.

"Nigga, Luck told you to go turn yo'self in. Where da' fuck you go?", he asks me, and I sigh.

Time to start that lying shit, something I've been good at since I was a child.

"I went to go tell my lawyer to drop the case, but instead I went on my last walk before jail time. Only thing I'mma be seein' for a while is the yard and other niggas", I lie, and he sucks his teeth.

"That ain't my problem. Shouldn't have killed Luck's momma and you wouldn't have to worry about getting it up that ass. Speaking of that ass, get it down to the station", he said, and he points to his car.

I couldn't do nothin' else but get in the car since he had a gun to my head. Nah, what he said was lowkey gay though. Ain't shit going up my ass, da' fuck.

We drove in silence all the way down to the station and this nigga waved his gun.

"Aight, get out. My job is done and I gotta take a shit", he says, and I had to laugh.

"Yo, tell Luck I'm only doing this cause he got my sister. Tell her to give her back", I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"There go an officer now. Tell him what you did", he smirked, and I mentally thanked God that this nigga Vince had half a brain in that egg head of his.

"Officer, I... ", I faked stuttered to make it sound believable.

Vince raised his brow to me and I glanced at the car, where this nigga nodded.

"Spit it out, boy. Something could be going on right now that could require my attention", he snapped, and I hoped he didn't forget.

But, what are the chances that he just happened to be outside? Slim to none.

"I killed those four people. I lied when you were questioning me. I lied to my lawyer too. It was all a lie. Them niggas had me fucked up, they ain't have my shit. So I murked them, plain and simple", I lied smoothly, and Vince took a step back.