²⁷ ½

FINALLY THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

IT'S PROBABLY GONNA BE THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THIS WHOLE BOOK. I'M GONNA LEAVE A LIST OF THINGS TO EXPECT (I'VE BEEN HAD THIS CHAPTER WROTE, I NEEDED TO EDIT IT. IT'S BEEN DONE SINCE AUGUST)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY TEACHERS READING THIS, DON'T!!! IF YOU DO, DON'T TELL ME PLS :)

Oral Fixation

Riding

Bondage (Handcuffs and Ties)

Spanking

Vibrators

Edging / Orgasm Denial

Bruising / Marking

Overstimulation

Public Edging

Begging

THAT'S IT. Please, as your author and friend, don't practice kink without thoroughly researching and consent is key. I'm not educating you on kink though, unless you want me to.

Anyway, have fun, can't wait to see the comments.

THIRD PERSON.

"I wanna do something special tonight", Tremaine said, laying in his girlfriends lap

"Like what?", Camille asked, flipping the page in her book.

"You'll see. Go get dressed for dinner", he grinned, getting up and going up the stairs.

Closing the book, Camille laughed as she followed her man up the stairs. Seeing him search through different drawers made her confused, but she shrugged it off.

Despite seeing him pull out a suspicious black bag.

She couldn't stop thinking about it, not even as she took a very hot shower and washed her hair.

"Tremaine! Come here", she called, and a few moments later, Tremaine opened the door, holding two button up shirts.

"What?"

"What's in the black bag?"

"What? I'on know what you talkin' 'bout", he chuckled, shutting the door.