²⁵

TREMAINE A.

I woke up and groaned, my head pounding

I woke up and groaned, my head pounding. I reached to my nightstand and grabbed two Tylenol pills, swallowing them without water. I rolled out of bed, pulling my boxers up, and went to go take a wiz. A had to piss like a racehorse.

I finished my business and flushed the toilet, washing my hands. I heard my phone ring, and I let it. Niggas was hungover like a mothafucka'.

I brush my teeth, shaking my head as I mentally scaled myself.

Me and my stale ass breath. Shit taste like old water. Nah, that ain't even it. My mouth just dry. Shit dryer than Tae's ankles in the winter. Lemme stop scalin' my man's. Then again, that nigga stole my Doritos the other day. Fuck him and his lopsided bean head ass. Old timberland boot built ass nigga. His dreads look like burnt noodles.

I started laughing and choked on the toothpaste. I spit that shit out and rinsed my mouth with water. I wash my face and dry it with a towel. I wonder what my baby mommas doing. She probably hungover too. Her party was lit last night, not even gonna lie. I was high off my ass, and Camille was straight up retarded.

Still my baby though.

I go in my room and grab my phone. I check and see that most of my missed calls were from Tae and Camille.

Of course, I texted Tae back and said I'll see his pinto bean ass later.

"Hey Siri, call Wifey", I tell my phone while I slid on a pair of basketball shorts.

"Whatchu want, fool?", she laughed, answering the phone on the second ring.

"Play with me if you want to, dummy. Wassup wife?", I ask, going to the kitchen of my apartment.

"Shut up, hoe. And I just woke up. Hungover as hell. Getcho high burnt ass over here and cuddle me. Ole lightbulb shaped nigga", she said, then she hung up the phone.

Rude ass. Still my baby though, I chuckle, taking my basketball shorts off and going to hop in the shower.

After making sure everything was washed and smelled good, I put on some grey sweats and a white T-shirt, along with a matching grey hoodie. I slid on some Nike slides and grabbed my phone, charger, and Carmax.

During the drive to her house, I stopped at the store and grabbed mad snacks, including her nasty ass Twizzlers. She eats these shits all the time, but they nasty as fuck. I also grabbed one of the large jugs of strawberry lemonade.