³⁵

CAMILLE J.

"Why do you even watch this shit? I don't get it

"Why do you even watch this shit? I don't get it. So, these giant naked niggas walk around eating people? For what?", Tremaine asked, pointing to the paused TV.

"Because it's what they eat. And they don't even digest them since they don't have digestive or reproductive organs", I sigh, trying to explain Attack on Titan for the third time tonight.

"Okay, and the nigga, Eren, saw his momma get eaten and he want revenge? So he start training to kill the Titans? ", he asked, and I nod, doing some last minute paperwork I had to finish at the office but didn't.

"His daddy a bitch for leaving them like that", he mumbled, and I laughed while looking at him.

"He didn't know. He was probably on his way to the next wall when the attack happened", I say, and he shrugs.

"Anyway, what you working on?", he asked, leaning in to look at all the documents and shit I had opened.

"Aht aht! These are confidential, and it would endanger my career if you saw. So watch the show", I tell him, hitting the play button.

He watched the show for another episode and a half before bothering me again. I've been pregnant for three months and a week, I think. It's starting to get to me, because I feel heavier and moodier. It doesn't help of can't smoke weed.

I was told smoking while pregnant makes your babies slow. I'm not dealing with two more Tremaine's in this damn house.

I get out of the bed and go into the bathroom. This is the second time within an hour.

"Tremaine! Go down stairs and feed my kids!", I yell from the bathroom, reading the back of the Febreeze can.

"Okay!", he yelled back, and I heard him open the bedroom door and shut it again.

I think I should bring up the him moving in situation again. I mean, we have kids on the way, it makes sense to me. I just want to know how his mentality is on the whole situation.

I wipe, flush, wash my hands, and dry them on the hand towels. I go into the bedroom and get back under the covers, pulling them over my legs and placing my laptop back in front of me. He comes back in a few minutes later and shuts the door.

"Hey, how do you feel about moving in with me?", I ask him, looking at the computer screen.

"Uhm, I want to. But I feel as though I don't provide enough for you. I mean, you own the house, you work two well paying jobs and can take of everything and then some on your own. Where do I fit in?", he asks, climbing in next to me and pulling my laptop away.

He lays his head in my lap and I play with his hair.

"Well, I don't mind paying for things on my own. I've been a provider, so it's really not a problem. But, if it troubles you so much, you can do groceries? Only if you agree to move in with me", I negotiate, knowing I'm secretly going to still buy most of the groceries.

"Groceries and cable bill on me, and I'll move in", he says, holding up his pinky finger.

"Deal", I say, hooking our pinkies and kissing my thumb.

He kissed his and let my pinky go. I kiss his forehead and he lifts up my shirt to look at my belly.

"I can't believe we're having kids. Do you want twin boys or twin girls?", he asks, poking my stomach and I slap his hand.

"That tickles. And I want twin boys. I won't be able to stay sane with a girl who acts like me", I tell him, and he laughs.

"Hell nah, our kids definitely ain't gonna act like your bipolar ass", he said, and I raise a brow.

"Okay because first of all, I'm not even bipolar, so chill with all that. Second, I don't want my kids acting like your hot headed ass either", I say, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, cause I'm not even that bad. First question, gay son or thot daughter?", he asks, and I shrug.

"Gay son, obviously", I say, and he claps his hands.

"Thank fuckin' Jesus. Every nigga I ask that says thot daughter. I ain't tryna hear how my daughter gets around. It's bad for the rep", he says, and I laugh.

"You the first person I met to say that. Besides the girls", I say, and he nods.

"Have you thought of names?", he asked, and I nod.

"If we have a boy and a girl, I want them to be named Egypt and Cairo. If it's two boys, Tyrone and Tyree. If it's two girls, Aphrodite and Athena", I list, and he nods.

"I can agree to those. If you cover first names, I want middle names", he says, and I shrug.

"Go ahead. Who's last name are they gonna take?", I ask, and he scoffs.

"Mine, dumbass", he said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why not my name?", I ask, and he looks up at me.

"Cause you're gonna have my last name soon enough. It only makes sense", he smiled, and I smile back while covering my face.

"Shut up, dummy. Anyway, we need to pick out a room in the house that could be used as their room", I say, changing the subject.

"Uhm, maybe the room down the hall. The one across from the guest room", he suggests, and I nod.

"And for the color, I was thinking pastel orange or green. Something light and flexible", I say, and he gives me a weird face.

"Most people say white, blue, or even purple. And you talkin' bout orange and green", he says, chuckling.

"White gets too messy. I'm bored of blue. And every car interior I have is purple. I wanna switch it up", I tell him, and he nods.

"Sure. Pastel orange it is. I'm just glad you ain't giving my kids no ratchet ass names", he jokes, and I roll my eyes.

This is how this should be. Peaceful.

 Peaceful