³⁴

TREMAINE A.

I heard the door of the shop open and in walks Camille, wearing a pair of black sweatpants, a dark blue hoodie, and a pair of black Timberlands

I heard the door of the shop open and in walks Camille, wearing a pair of black sweatpants, a dark blue hoodie, and a pair of black Timberlands. I wave at her and she takes her sunglasses off, and her eyes were red and puffy.

She literally called me an hour ago crying about how she listened to a sad song and she wouldn't stop crying. Then, twenty minutes ago, she called because CVS didn't have any of her favorite type of lemon tea.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to her. She placed her head on my forehead and let out a long sigh, shaking her head.

"What were you crying about now? ", I ask, and she punches me in my chest.

"Don't say it like that!", she whisper yelled, and she started crying all over again.

I put my hand on her lower back, leading her to my office. I see Tae pointing at me and laughing, but I ignored him. Once we got into my office, I shut the door and she kept crying.

"I-I went to the store, and they didn't have the tea, and they said it doesn't come in until next week, and I cried in the middle of CVS!", she explained, wiping her eyes, but the fact that she was crying didn't help at all.

"Aww, poor baby", I say, hugging her.

"I got some strawberry lemonade, though", she said happily, pulling a pink bottle out of her purse and smiling.

"So, what was the who- Never mind", I say, confused of the whole purpose for the breakdown.

"Anyway, how was work?", she asked, crossing sitting in my spinning chair and crossing her legs.

"Ma'am, I need you to get out of my seat", I say, and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Bit- Anyway, my day was great. I got to leave early because I complained I wasn't feeling to good, which was half true. My feet were killing me", she ranted, then she took a small sip of her drink.

I roll my eyes and pick her up, sitting down, then put her in my lap. She pulled her phone out, leaning into my chest, and I played with the string of her sweat pants. She turned on a song and placed her phone on my desk, tapping her fingers together.

The song was a song I actually knew, and I was surprised she knew it.

"Aye, fuck you, bitch! And the clique that you came with! ", we both yelled, getting hype.

"What you know about this, youngin'?", I ask her, massaging her hip.

"Nigga, you only a year and some change apart", she smirked, mushing my head.