²³

CAMILLE J.

I groan as I feel someone jumping on the bed

I groan as I feel someone jumping on the bed. I kick my legs out widly, and I stopped when I felt my foot hit someone and I heard a thud. I turn on my side and attempt to go back to my peaceful sleep, but it was quickly over when I felt the covers being yanked off of me.

I wasn't wearing anything but a sports bra and a pair of boxers.

"Man, who the fuck!", I shout, thrashing around until I sat up, seeing Chastity, Nia, Dre, and Tremaine all standing at the end of my bed. Dre had a large tray if fruit and pancakes in his hands, and then I remembered what today was.

"Happy birthday to you", they all sang, and might I note that the only one even remotely on key was Nia.

"Aht! No singing. Y'all fuckers sound horrible", I snicker, rubbing my eyes.

Dre put the food down and cracked his knuckles. Tremaine leaned in like he was gonna kiss me, but instead he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the bed.

Dre started punching my legs hard as the fuck, going all the way up to twenty-six before pinching my thigh.

After everyone got their licks, they went after Dre. Meanwhile, I wrapped myself in my cover like a burrito.

"Fuck all y'all, on me. Leave me alone", I say, and I hear them laugh.

"Can I get some alone time with my girl? Chastity, don't give me that look, cause Tae is already coming, with his whipped ass", Tremaine said, and Chastity clapped and giggled before leaving, dragging Dre and Nia with her.

I felt the bed sink and I felt Tremaine unwrapping the covers. I ignored him and turned on the TV, scrolling through the channels until I decided to just go to Netflix.

Tremaine started kissing my neck, and I bit my lip. To say I was struggling was an understatement. This man's lips... Jesus, take the whole car at this point.

"So you gon' ignore me?", he whispered into my ear, gripping my throat.

I lick my lips, crossing my legs as I turned on some documentary on El Chapo. I grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Camille, you hear me. Acting like I won't fuck the shit out of you", he mumbles the last part, and I finally gave in.

"You won't. You ain't bo-", I was cut off by him kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushes me back on the bed. He started kissing on my neck, and I let out a few soft moans.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"You trust me, mamas?", he asks lustfully, and I nod almost immediately.

He kissed a trail from my neck down to my stomach, stopping at the waistband of my boxers. He yanked them down, and I mentally sent a thankful prayer up to the good Lord that I waxed.

He tossed my boxers to the side, and he simply stares at the dark purple panties I have on, which happen to be lace.

I bite my lip and suddenly feel self conscious. I went to bring my thighs together, but he smacked them.

"Just admiring what's mine. She's pretty, and shiny", he compliments, kissing both of my inner thighs.

"She sends her most grateful thanks", I mutter, and he bites my thighs.

It didn't hurt, but it still shocked me. Now, I know this cocky motherfucker didn't just bite me...

He took the hem of my panties between his teeth and slowly slid them down and off my legs.

Ohhh, chile, the pregnancy, I think to myself as I fail to hold eye contact. I feel him spread my legs, placing one on his shoulder.

I see him position himself so he was laying on his stomach, his legs swinging in the air.

"Why you swinging your legs like that?", I ask, and I hear him chuckle against my clit, the vibrations causing me to squirm.

"Weee", he said, making his voice go up a few pitches.

I feel him kiss my clit, and I couldn't help the moan that escaped. He gripped my thigh and began eating me out, his tongue doing mystical, magical things to me. And yes, I used those words because this man's tongue game is magical.

My moans and the sounds of his slurping were the only sounds in the room. I was already close to my orgasm, but he had to go and push it by using two of his fingers to rub circles on my extremely sensitive clit.

I was struck dumb, speechless. I didn't even realize I wasn't breathing until I felt the vibrations from his talking run through me.

"Moan for me, baby", he ordered, slapping my ass.

I did as told, and I gripped his hair as I reached my orgasm, my hips grinding against his face as I came in his mouth.

He got up and kissed me before taking his shirt off and grabbing one of the hoodies I stole from him out of my closet.

"Don't think that was it. I'll be back for more later. Get dressed", he tells me, licking his lips.

I simply laid in bed, staring at my ceiling. I shake my head with a chuckle before getting up to hop in the shower. My legs were a little unsturdy, but I managed.

The Lord took his time with that man, I tell you. Especially his tongue game, cause he ate like a starved man. I placed a hand on my neck, where multiple dark purple and red spots were left.

Well, I'm shit out of luck, I just ran out of concealer. Son of a bitch.

After I fixed myself, everyone gathered downstairs and sang happy birthday to Dre as well, and everything was good with the world.