²⁴

CAMILLE J.

"This is why we can't have nice things, Camille

"This is why we can't have nice things, Camille. Why don't you have your outfit picked out, at least?", Chastity rolled her eyes as she searched through my closet, half of my clothes I haven't worn yet.

"I wasn't planning on going out. I had an ounce and a ten sack that was calling my name", I sigh, watching her go to work.

"Take some of it with you. Here, toss this on so we can go get your nails done", she said, tossing a pair of jeans and a top at me.

I caught them and went to change. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and shrugged at its turnout.

I went back to my closet to grab my Forces. Thats where I see Chastity on FaceTime with Daviontae.

"Hey, Tae!", I yell when I lean over her shoulder, and she punches me in my left titty.

"Fuck you hoe", I mumbled.

"Hey, Mill. Happy birthday", he waved, and I thank him.

"Don't wish that bum a happy birthday", I heard Chastity say under her breath, and I laugh.

"Mad ass", I chuckle, tucking my shoelaces.

"Alright, well, I'm taking this bum to get her nails done. I'll call you when I'm done", she smiled, then she blew him a kiss before hanging up the phone.

"Aww, my bitch is sprung", I squeal, and she shakes her head.

"Not even. Anyway, let's go. We behind schedule".

We go to her car and drive to the salon.

_________
12:45 PM
_________

I wave to everyone as we leave the shop. I study my white nails as Chastity talks on the phone with her boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriends, I should call Tremaine. Even though he ain't make it official, we know what's up. And that's all that matters.

"Wassup, mamas?", Tremaine answers the phone, and I put my other Airpod in.

"Hey, pooh. Just got my nails done", I smile, and he looks down at me.

"Lemme see. Bet not be ugly either" , he says, giving me a stank face.

I show him my nails and he starts to hype me up. I swear, he acts sixteen and not twenty six.