³

CAMILLE J.

"While in the car, I was thinking of your file

"While in the car, I was thinking of your file... ", I trailed of, watching him as he watched me.

I'm not going to lie, but he was fine. Like, chile, he could eat this anytime.

But, I'm not gonna give to him. Hell, we won't even start talking. But if we did, I wouldn't mind in the slightest. However, I only knew him based off the file I was given, not by him himself.

"Yeah, I know. Don't you need to do dat for yo' job? ", he asks sarcastically, and I resist rolling my eyes.

"I'm talking about December 19th, 2011", I say, and he froze.

I think I struck a nerve, cause he became very defensive.

"Yeah, what about it? ", he asked, and I raised my hands.

"Your brother was killed. I'm sorry for bringing this up, but don't you think it's a little odd that the case was suddenly closed, the killer was never found, and now your being framed?", I ask.

"Also, I dug a little deeper into those who were murdered. They were relatives of your dads aunt on her dads side. Slowly but surely, this person is coming for your family. Maybe they decided to be bold and go straight for you", I went on, sliding him pictures.

"Maybe there is a bigger objective for them other than revenge. Maybe they want your spot", I finally say after a moment of silence.

"I ain't no detective, either, so don't go based on this theory", I finish, and that's when a waitress came over.

"Hi, I'm Tiana, I'll be serving you today. May we start you off with some drinks? ", a Hispanic looking girl came over, and she smiled at me before waving flirtatiously at Tremaine.

I looked at the menu for a second before decided what to drink.

"Let me get a large strawberry lemonade with a lemon wedge and light ice", I tell her, and she jots it down.

"Alright, one large Strawberry lemonade, light ice, and a lemon wedge. Got it. And for you, sir? ", she asked Tremaine, and he shrugged.

"Uh, lemme get a orange soda with ice. Not heavy though, ion need it watered down. Ya' feel me? ", he says, and she nods as she writes it down.

"Alright, I'll be right back with those", she said as she walked away, swaying her hips. I chuckled and looked at the menu for a second.