Well played Gavin Sun, Well played.

28 Minutes later Gou pulled up to the front door of ZhenZhen restaurant. Gavin had stared at the same photo for nearly the entire drive. Gou noticed that Gavin's face was red and he looked angry. Gavin waited a few moments to calm himself before he walked into the restaurant. The moment Gavin spotted Lily sitting with her friends he noticed she was quietly eating and the others were all chatting.  More importantly she was seated by her friend and no where near that boy. 

"Master Sun, do you need private dining?" The hostess asked as he stood there staring at Lily.

Gavin looked at the young hostess girl smiling at him.

"I want a private room near that table of college students." Gavin said in a way that sounded like any answer other than 'yes, Sir' would be wrong. The hostess turned to look at the table of students and then checked her ipad seating and private room chart. The two directly behind that table were occupied by other parties. "ummmm, Sir, one moment." She didn't know what to do so she called for the manager. When the manager came over he saw young Master Sun standing there and was appalled that this young hostess had made him wait. The manager yelled at the young girl before she had a chance to explain.

"Young Master Sun, I apologize on behalf of the entire restaurant that you are standing here waiting. I will get you to a room right away." The manager sneered at the young hostess and took Gavin to a room toward the back of the restaurant. Gavin stopped walking when he was near the two rooms closest to Lily's table. The manager stopped when he felt Gavin was not behind him. He returned to where Gavin stood immediately. "Young Master Sun, this way." He politely said.

"No. I want one of these rooms." Gavin was not moving.

The managers face turned red and he now realized what the situation was. He cleared his throat and tried to find the words to explain to him that he couldn't just kick out patrons mid-meal. He was turning pale and starting to sweat when the door to the private room opened and Seong came out.

"I thought I heard your voice!" he patted Gavin on the back as he said it.

"Come in man, we are just starting to eat!" Gavin looked over at Lily and saw she was still quietly eating but not interacting with the others or the young man with them.

The manager breathed a sigh of relief and ushered Gavin into the room.

"I want the door open." Gavin said as the manager started to leave.

Seong, the men around the table, and the manager all stared at Gavin in shock.

Seong not wanting to sour the mood said "Hey whatever CEO Sun wants CEO Sun gets! Am I right gentleman?" everyone laughed and the manager left leaving the door slightly open. Gavin was satisfied with the door being only slightly open as he could see Lily through the door.

Seong turned to look and see what it was Gavin was intently watching and he saw the beautiful girl from the nightclub the week before. Seong took a long drink from his wine glass. He was going to have to have a talk with Gavin. Tonight.

When it came time for the bill to be split up and paid for the waiter enthusiastically informed all the students that their tab was already paid. Sue laughed out loud. Lily's face scrunched up and she turned to look all around the restaurant. The other students were cheerful and ordered one more round of wine since it was paid for. Lily excused herself to go to the restroom. Sue offered to go with her and Lily declined. As Lily walked past the row of private dining suites she noticed the door to one was slightly opened. She turned her head and peered into the room as she strode by out of curiosity more than expectation. She couldn't see much when she walked by since the patrons were seated further back in the room. She kept walking toward the restrooms and didn't think anything more of it.