CODE 207 (Charli D'Amelio)

Charli's View

"I'm gonna destroy you." Y/n says.

*Not that way! Damn.*

"We'll see about that." I say.

I pick the gun up and she points her gun at the target. We shoot at the targets until we run out of ammo.

"Good for a rookie." She says.

"You keep that up and you will be sleeping on the couch." I say.

She rolls her eyes and I kiss her.

"You're being risky." She says.

"Fuck you." I say.

She laughs and I hit her. We're in engaged, but we can't tell anyone. We aren't supposed to be in a relationship with coworkers. We leave the room and Ben tosses a radio to her.

Y/n's View

"We got a code 207 in Maryland. I repeat we have a code 207, child abduction located in Miami, Florida." The dispatch says.

"Let's roll." I say.

"I'm just a rookie." Charli says.

"You're my partner in crime." I say.

"Not the best thing to say at the FBI headquarters." She says.

I nod my head and we go to an undercover car.

"What's the description of the child?" She asks the dispatch.

"8-year-old Sam West is a white male. He's 56 pounds and 4 feet and 4 inches. 7-year-old Austin West is a white male. He's 48 pounds and 4 feet and 1 inch. 5-year-old Ellie West is a white female. She's 32 pounds and 3 feet 4 inches. Keep in mind Sam has Autism." The dispatch says as Charli writes it down.

"Copy that." Charli says.

"How long is the drive to Maryland?" She asks.

"About 40 minutes." I say.

Time Skip

"Where are the children located?" Charli asks.

"They were last spotted by the woods." Dispatch says.

I put the car in park and we get out. I look at the ground and see footprints. Charli points at a pair of swim trunks and I put gloves on.

"Do you think it could fit an 8-year-old?" She asks as I put them in an evidence bag.

"Yeah." I say as she puts her gloves on.

"Why would they have them?" She asks.

"They were probably going out to the waterfall to swim." I say.

She goes to the car and gets a radio. We walk through the woods and stop when we step on something. I look at Charli and she falls through the ground.

"Y/n." She says when I look down.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm literaly cuddling with dead people." She says.

I pull her out of the hole and we look down. I put a small piece of tape on a shovel and get a fingerprint.

"Help me." I say.

"I'm touching them." She says.

"Don't be a rookie." I say.

She sighs and helps me pull the two bodies out. They matched the description of Micheal and Alice West.

 They matched the description of Micheal and Alice West