Plan B (Dixie D'Amelio)

Y/N's View

Someone famous named Dixie D'Amelio had messaged me on Instagram. She wanted to go on a date and I thought she was cute.

I'm a player. I pretend to like people, I take their virginity, and I tell them to fuck off.

I would definitely earn some points if I broke the Dixie D'Amelio's heart. Here we were, walking down the street and I was about to break her heart.

"What do you do for fun?" Dixie asks as we start to walk down the street.

"I play video games. What about you?" I say.

"I usually just make tiktoks. You probably think it's lame." She says.

"No, I think it's cool. People can use their creativity and share it with the world." I say holding her hand.

"That's a way of looking at it." She says.

"I used to be a youtuber but I quit." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"My identity got out and I didn't care anymore. I started the account to help charity. Everyone thought I was doing it to be famous." I say.

"It sort of pissed me off and I started cutting myself." I say quietly.

"Cutting yourself wasn't going to solve the problem." She says.

"Yeah, it was stupid. Which is the reason my girlfriend and I broke up." I say.

She raises an eyebrow and I sigh.

"After my identity got out, most people found out I was cheating. I cheated on her a lot and I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't take lying to multiple girls just to be with another girl." I say.

"I mean, imagine how hard Valentine's Day was." I say.

She has a small smile and I continue.

"After that, she wanted to stay with me. I couldn't. I needed to get my shit together and change." I say.

"I can see that you have changed." She says.

I don't even know if I've changed. I've broken so many hearts, it doesn't even bother me anymore.

"Most people say that." I say giving my phone to her.

"There is no way this used to be you." She says giving my phone back.

"I went to a military school and it changed my life around." I say.

All I did was start wearing contacts, change the way I dressed, and apologized to the girls that had their heart broken.

I said I wouldn't do it again, but eventually I did. I felt really bad. I had fell in love with some of the girls and we dated for a while before breaking up.

In the end, it was like I didn't just take their virginity. I took their hearts and it made me feel happy. I was in love with them.

"You still look cute." She says.

I smile and she holds my hand. We get to her doorstep and I take a deep breath.

"I think I'm in love with you." I say.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

She smiles and I kiss her. I didn't want to break her heart anymore. I wanted her to be my girlfriend. I had never felt this way about a girl.

"I know we just met, but I want to marry you one day." I say.

"I do too." She says.

I smile and she kisses me.

"I just have to be honest. Please don't be mad at me." I say.

She nods her head and I take a deep breath.

"When you messaged me, the only thing I wanted to do was break your heart. I screwed up and I know how much of an amazing person you are. I'm sorry and I don't ask to talk to me ever again." I say.

"I have that affect on people." She says.

"You're forgiving me?" I ask.

"Yeah." Dixie says.

"Thank you, Dixie. I'm never gonna think about that again." I say.

She kisses me and a window opens.

"I'm watching you Y/L/N (your last name)." Charli says from a window.

"Hey Charli." I say.

The sky gets darker and I hear thunder.

"I'm gonna go before it rains." I say as Charli closes the window.

"You're staying here." Dixie says.

"I can't ask you to do that." I say.

She unlocks the door and pulls me in.

"Let's watch a horror movie." Charli says selecting a movie.

I sit on the couch next to her and Dixie sat on the other side of me.

30 minutes later...

Charli fell asleep on the couch 5 minutes ago and I was laying next to Dixie. She had her head on my chest and I had my arm around her.

"Do you really want to marry me?" Dixie asks.

"Yeah, you're absolutely perfect." I say.

She looks at me and I nod my head. She smiles and I kiss her.