Ms Y/l/n (Charli D'Amelio)

*I laughed so much watching that movie. It was just so stupid! You're gonna put your pickle in a jar just to get revenge. Imma head out*

You and Charli are 21.

Charli's View

I was mad at Dixie so I left and went to the bar.

"How much is it?" I ask.

"She paid for it." The bartenders says.

I look over at the girl next to me who was looking at her phone.

"Did you pay for it?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says.

"I don't even know you." I say.

"Y/n." She says.

"Charli." I say.

Y/n's View: 10 minutes later...

Charli and I were both drunk and I didn't even know what was going on anymore.

"Right here." Charli says leaning against a door.

She unlocks the door and pulls me inside. I kiss her neck and she unbuttons my shirt.

2 years later...

The classroom door opens and the dean comes in.

"How can I help you?" I ask.

"You have a new student." Ethan, the dean, says.

He lets a girl come in and I remember her. Charli.

"Her name is Charli D'Amelio." He says as Charli sits down.

"Okay." I say.

He smiles and leaves. This is a nightmare. Charli is a nice girl, but I don't want to get fired.

It happened 2 years ago and I don't know how I feel about it anymore. I fell in love with her after that, but I was married. Me and my wife both cheated on each other and we don't love each other anymore. We tried to fix our relationship for our daughter, Lexi, but it didn't work.

She went back to Kenny and I slept with Charli again. She left Lexi in our house alone with no food. I had to leave work to go get her. Katie just ran away and won't sign the papers. Lexi stopped asking where her mom was and forgot about her.

"Pair up with a partner and do the work from page 40 to 46. The assignment is due at the end of class." I say.

Everyone opens their books and Charli walks up to me. I go in the supply closet and she follows me.

"Did you miss me?" Charli asks.

"You transferred on purpose?" I ask.

"Nope." She says.

"How did you get here?" I ask.

"I didn't even know you were a teacher here." She says.

"I'm gonna get fired." I say.

"Don't worry about it, baby." She say holding my hand.

"I can't resist you when you say baby." I say.

She smiles and kisses me.

"We gotta do this later." She says.

"Yeah." I say.

Time Skip

"You gotta go to school." I say knocking on Lexi's door.

"No." Lexi says.

She's only 8 and I don't know what's going on. She doesn't tell me anything anymore.

"Can you open the door?" I ask.