Time (Charli D'Amelio)

Don't get mad at me. I started crying writing this. Charli deserves better and I can't say that enough.

Y/n's View

"I love her and I don't know why I did it." I say.

Marc sighs and I look down.

"Do you want your relationship to work?" Marc asks.

"Yes, sir." I say.

"Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna tell my daughter what you did, you're gonna apologize, and you're gonna stop fucking around with Dixie." He says.

"Yes, sir." I say.

He leaves and I go upstairs.

I had never felt so guilty in my life. I felt so guilty that I didn't even want to be around Charli. What I did was a mistake and I regret it every second since it happened.

Flashback

"It should be in here." I say opening a box.

Dixie came in closet and shut the door.

"Why did you do --" I ask turning around.

She kisses me and I didn't pull away. I loved Charli, but I didn't know what was wrong with me. We had the perfect relationship and I didn't want to lose her. But before I knew it, I had took her virginity.

We left the closet and I felt terrible. I couldn't even live with myself.

"Hey, baby." Charli says when she sees me.

"Hi." I say.

"I got you Dunkin." She says handing me a cup.

"Thank you." I say.

She smiles and kisses my cheek. She leaves and I hated myself. How could I cheat on her? She didn't deserve that and I knew that.

End of flashback

Charli was very into her game so I sat in the chair next to the tv and waited.

"Why are you being distant?" Charli asks.

"No reason." I say avoiding eye contact.

She sighs and turns the console off. She comes over to me and stares at me.

"Y/n." She says.

"Nothing." I say.

She looks deep in my eyes and I start to cry.

"I'm sorry." I say covering my eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asks moving my hands.

I lift my hair and show her the hickeys.

"Are those bruises?" She asks.

"No." I say.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes and gets off of me.

"Why did you do it?" She asks crying.

"Who was it?" She asks.

"Why am I not good enough?" She asks.

"When did it happen?" She asks.

"I'm sorry." I say standing up.

"Stop saying sorry and tell me the truth." She says.

"I don't know why I did it and it's tearing me apart. You are more than good enough and I don't deserve you. It happened yesterday." I say.

"It was Dixie." She says.

I nod my head and she slaps me.

"I deserve that." I say.

"We can't do this anymore." She says.

"I just need time." I say.

"I need time to get over your bullshit." She says.

"Baby--" I say.

" I hate you." She says.

I nod my head and leave. I go to the place that clears my head.

Time Skip

Even if we both break down tonight. And you say you hate me. And we go to bed angry. I know everything will be alright. I'll be here waiting. I promise I'm changing.

I hear footsteps and I turn around. I see Charli and she walks away after she sees me.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"You keep saying sorry, but you aren't doing anything about it." Charli says.

"I just need time." I say.

"Time? You didn't need time when you had sex with Dixie." She says.

"I made a mistake and I don't expect you to forgive me any time soon or at all. I do love and I don't know why I did it." I say.

"Y/n, I do love you, I really do. That's not the type of thing you forget." She says.

"I know. What if we go to counselling?" I say.

"We could try." She says.

I smile and try to kiss her.

"We're not there yet." She says stopping me.

"You said 'yet' that means I have a chance." I say.

"Only if you don't fuck things up more." She says.

"Of course." I say.

"By the way, you aren't sleeping in the bedroom." She says.

"Okay." I say.

Time Skip

"What do you think?" Callie asks.

"I think that when I say that I hate her and we go to bed angry, everything will be okay. I won't forget what I did, but I don't think it will be as bad." Charli says.

"Why do you think so?" Callie asks.

"I'm in love with her and l don't want to lose her. She means the world to me. I'm gonna do what ever it takes to keep her." Charli says.

"She really cares about you, Y/n." Callie says.

"I know." I say.

"I think you're a good couple, but there is no relationship unless there is trust. Once, you're able to say 'I love you' to each other, you have restored your trust." She says.

Time Skip

"Where were you?" Charli asks.

"I just went on a walk." I say.

She points at my neck and I lift my hair. She looks at my neck then back at me. She snifs my shirt then looks up at me.

"This is your shirt." I say.

She sighs and covers her eyes.

"If you want to search my phone, investigate me everytime you see me, or ask my friends where I was, I'm fine with that." I say giving my phone to her.

She gives my phone back and starts to cry. I hold my arms out and she hugs me.

"I know I cheated, but I'm not gonna do it again." I say gently rubbing her back.

"Tell me we're gonna get through is even if it's not true." Charli says.

"We're gonna get through this and it's the truth." I say.

She nods her head and lets go of me.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I say.

She kisses me and I smile.

"I think we have trust." She says.

"Does that mean I don't have to sleep on the couch?" I ask.

"Yes. Besides, I'm cold at night without you." She says.

I smile she kisses me.