Random Shit (Dixie D'Amelio)

I was fucking around and this website made the story for me. I'm laughing my ass off.

-----------------------------------

Y/n Y/l/n was thinking about Dixie D'Amelio again. Dixie was a charming influencer with wide Brain and beautiful Eyes.

Y/n walked over to the window and reflected on her sunny surroundings. She had always loved warm with its thoughtful, thoughtless Trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel Happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a charming figure of Dixie D'Amelio.

Y/n gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a cute, kind, beer drinker with short Brain and pretty Eyes. Her friends saw her as a great, giant gamer. Once, she had even helped an abundant baby cross the road.

But not even a cute person who had once helped an abundant baby cross the road, was prepared for what Dixie had in store today.

The sun shone like loving dogs, making Y/n relaxed. Y/n grabbed a Bright piano that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Y/n stepped outside and Dixie came closer, she could see the naughty glint in his eye.

Dixie gazed with the affection of 5365 special dripping dogs. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Love."

Y/n looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the Bright piano. "Dixie, I'm in love with you," she replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two dripping, difficult dogs singing at a very delightful , which had pop music playing in the background and two adorable uncles chatting to the beat.

Y/n regarded Dixie's wide Brain and beautiful Eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Y/n with a delighted grin.

Dixie looked confident, his emotions blushing like a greasy, gentle guitar.

Then Dixie came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END

Auto Praise for Cute Y/n Y/l/n"I feel like I know Y/n Y/l/n. In a way, it feels as though I've always known her."- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."

- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the sun shone like loving dogs is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."- Zob Gloop

------------------------------

I didn't write this, the name, or make the cover.

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/