Post script

Holaaaa!!
Hi Readers!!!
I am Aby and I am Sona. We have a surprise for you...
A new book is up for read, hop onto to the profile for more details.
A book that will give you a peep inside our life post confession.
• Aren't you all excited to know how MY King Abhedya ruled his state to mark it number one on the happiness index.
• Do you wish to know how MY shy Sona turned to sexy Sona.
• Why the impulsive and short-tempered Aby is now patient and calm.
• Our journey from childhood sweethearts to husband and wife will be interesting too.
• Is Dushyant behind the bars or has he escaped?
• Our royal proposal and our marriage.
•and, we have kids now. How many? Find out!!

*****************************************

Notes: A/N

1. The story is completely a work of fiction and bears no resemblance to any person living or dead.
2. The story is the original work of the author @dramaticaurora. Copying and plagiarism are strictly prohibited and not appreciated.
3. All images are taken from Google and Pinterest. Editing is done using various applications.
4. Songs used in the story belong to their original creators. Thank you for the wonderful music.
5. It has been an absolute pleasure to write and receive feedback.
6. The book uses Aby and Sona as names of protagonists when they are behaving like lovers post confession.
7. The other characters shall have their stories told.. in separate books. When I don't know but sometime in future, that's for sure.
8. The book was started on 4th April 2020 and is marked complete on 20th August 2020.
9. The new book is published under the title... SCARP BOOK.
10. I thank all the avid readers and Wattpad and WattpadIndia for giving amateur authors like me a platform to showcase their talent and follow our passion.

Lots of love
Yours truly
Dramaticaurora